Thank You and HAPPY NEW YEAR WITH GP3++

Posted by pippozzo 
Re: Thank You and HAPPY NEW YEAR WITH GP3++
Date: November 28, 2019 03:08AM
Posted by: maumau76
Windows 10,
Non ho alcun errore fatta eccezione che nella cartella gp3++ non ci sono i collegamenti che menzioni nel tuo file pdf e nel video youtube.
Date: November 28, 2019 03:28PM
Posted by: pippozzo
Allora guarda, Io ho riscaricato il zip dal link qui sopra e dentro al file compresso vedo la cartella GP3++ dei collegamenti con dentro anche i collegamenti a EasterEggs e Manuale pdf.
In ogni caso ti posto il link qui sotto della sola cartella dei collegamenti, zippata, che ho teste` uploadato .
Fai sapere se la scarichi se funziona.

Ti ricordo che in Windows 10 per giocare dovrai usare l'opzione con DxWnd o DGVoodoo , quindi prima di giocare devi ri-esportare l'anno del campionato che vuoi nel gioco. Fa riferimento a quello che c'e' scritto nel manuale a riguardo.

[drive.google.com]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 05/30/2020 10:23AM by pippozzo.
Date: December 02, 2019 11:42PM
Posted by: maumau76
Ti ringrazio moltissimo. Ho risolto, ed effettivamente il problema non era del tuo splendido lavoro, ma del software che utilizzavo per scompattare il file .zip

Grazie mille per il supporto. Vado a giocare a GP3 ;)
Date: December 07, 2019 01:56PM
;) ;) ;)
You'll never finish that one... There are more than 42 championships...
growing year by year !
Date: March 24, 2020 08:47PM
Posted by: Markittojones
Ciao dove posso scaricare questo gp3++ non lo trovo da nessuna parte.. Potresti darmi il link?
Date: March 24, 2020 09:48PM
Non riesco a scaricare gp3++ mi dici come posso fare?
Date: March 26, 2020 07:06PM
infatti sembra sia cambiato il link. Ho riaggiornato con il nuovo link ora. prova a scaricare.
Date: April 02, 2020 11:25PM
Ciao,ho scaricato gp3++, davvero ben fatto complimenti,ma siccome vuoi sapere se si riscontrano problemi per poterli risolvere e migliorare la patch,io dal canto mio ti dico ciò che ho trovato che potrebbe essere migliorato.. Innanzitutto ti dico che utilizzo win xp ed impiego il volante logithech wingman formula force,il problema è che non funziona il force feedback nonostante sia selezionato mentre con gp3 normale funziona perfettamente,l'altro appunto che posso fare è sul sonoro,si sentono troppo le altre macchine e poco la monoposto con cui gioco il che rende tutto molto difficile per cambiare marcia e godersi appieno il gioco. Si possono risolvere questi 2 problemi?
Date: April 04, 2020 09:33AM
Hello, thanks to have tried our GP3++ , topically I suggested to patch developer members on this this site to use it as almost complete "starting point", cause You really can found more accurate specifics per year patches on this site. Obvsly GP3++ is the only to get 50 f1 championship All-in-One (H).
For feedback problem I really don't know , cause I was going to play by keyboard, and I know with wheel is definetively better, but I haven't one, so I can just hope someone else can suggest about, or if u can find out in the section "Editors Utility" something to fix it. I heard about in some post, look around.
For the sound, you really can adjust it in GPxPatch check the tab "Sound" and manipulate parameters as freq. or volume , in base of what u find better.
See ya !.
Date: April 10, 2020 07:36PM
Guida per giocare alla modalita` carriera pluriennale MYTEAM (incluso in GP3++) .

[www.youtube.com]

AND TODAY ... ALSO IN ENGLISH/NORTH YORKSHIRISH :D !

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/06/2021 11:56AM by pippozzo.
Date: May 30, 2020 10:37AM
Hi all, I updated the link for download GP3++ in 2020 Beta edition.
For track calendar, Ive put some postponed over the season, but it's all beta, also performances for 2020 carset.
However,
Added 68 and completed 70s years with 70-71 mods (apart not found Questor GP track).
I improved some physics, some carsheps and cockpits.
Also improved some sounds.
Date: May 31, 2020 10:45AM
And don't forget,
Follow on youtube,
the 2020 Races with... GP3++ Ce lo facciamo noi !

[youtu.be]

:D ;)
Date: December 17, 2020 06:53PM
Posted by: JrFirmm
Dude, this is so cool! Been playing it for hous lol
I had to change the directory due to space, solved that with a simple junction link
i'm thinking in making a background menu with pictures from all over the years, since the default one os 1998, what do you think?
Thank you, amazing job!
Date: December 29, 2020 08:10PM
good suggests JrFrimm. But I don't have too much time to do. And thinking for 50 championship - at moment - , the game with pictures and musics could be dozens gigabytes.
I was more concentrate to have a good simulation of the season (circuit configurations, drivers teams , up to possible also rules , such speed limits, physic, pitstops time etc).
however I am primary an assembler. I got many jobs from separated guys from this and , once time, many others. And many thanks to them, to the community in the last 10 years made this game alive, also over new hardware so systems.
My work is updated now to final 2020, and I think many other can take it to improve whenever needs generate more accurate mods, as I did too. Each improve/job is a starting point for another. That's the spirit of this development on the games we loved.
Date: December 30, 2020 06:36PM
Posted by: F1fever
Many thanks pippozzo! I want to tell you that I've been playing GP3++ for 1 year and a half and I can't stop enjoying it!

Nevertheless, I need your expertise in a few points I noticed about the AI behavior:

-Sometimes, if you slow down, AI cars behind you also slow down for no reason for a few seconds before they eventually overtake. In addition to this, it is always very easy to pull away from an AI car when you exit a corner even if he is faster than you and only 0.1s behind... In relation to the same problem, I notice they sometimes break hard when they approach my car in an attempt to overtake me and also the same thing sometimes happens when you drive by their side if you are trying to overtake them. In other words, they surrender easily and lose many tenths of seconds instead of fighting for the position... Is there a way to fix this?

-Concerning mechanical failures, some unrealistic events happen. For example, but rarely, they enter the pit when they experience electrical or engine problems and they resume the race as if they only changed their tyres. Moreover, a throttle problem makes the player's car uncontrollable but AI cars just slow down and enter the pits to fix it... These kind of failures are supposed to end the race to anyone who experiences them.

-I always struggle to find the best human grip value to make myself as fast as the AI (no more no less) after checking his pace when he drives the same car and with the same driver (knowing that engin BHP and driver performance are both to be taken into account and by the way i always use the same car setups the AI uses). I only change this parameter (human grip value) because in my opinion you cannot use a different car setup because this will alter realism (different acceleration, different top speed, different downforce). So the point is, each race has its own human grip value I have to use.

Any ideas from your part than can enlighten me?

Thanks in advance and happy new year!!
Date: December 30, 2020 08:01PM
For AI not so much to do, actually. The AI of this game - also if better than GP2 is not so better -, in GP4 they had a big gap with previous titles,
However you can try to increase with gp3edit the performance of drivers in the carset, when you are exporting it to the game for a season (going in section "Performance"and click on "+" button of the Avarage , incresing 200-400 and then export to the game). This should make more hard to go away from drivers behind you and make them more aggressive.
For mechanical failures nothing to do. They are fixable in a pitstop. Also f fire from engine or damage suspensions. For physical damage, however, the pit stop is during much more time.
Anyway - particularly for electrical/gearbox problem - you could think they are substituting the steer wheel ? ;)
For the Car Setup, you instead should but I would say, must make a setup. Each circuit, each track condition, each year each team/engine power you try to drive, needs a specific carsetup. There are some suggestions in the manual ( in italian, I know, I should translate them), there are also many setups "to work slightly on" into the folder gpsaves\setups,
but you need to have a your own setup, the challenge with AI is starting by that, trying to find out the right compromise in qualify and race to take the better performance on your opponents. Mind, that's is a part of this game funny :D
Enjoy!
Date: February 04, 2021 06:38PM
Posted by: mur1703
Hello Pippozzo.
Help please. I have only 1 championship when downloading the GP3++ file. Only empty shortcuts appear in the GP3++ folder. What should I do?
Date: February 04, 2021 08:50PM
sorry, the shortcuts in the folder GP3++ are linking to the files in the c:\gp3 . you have to expand the zip file contents in c:\gp3 folder. Then drag the subfolder gp3++ on desktop and there you will find the shortcuts working.
to export another championship ( the game come with 2020 currently), follow the procedure in the manual you find in the subfolder gp3++ too.
basically:

for direct mode or using dxWnd solution (windows 8 and 10):
execute the .bat "00 BASE" -> chose the number of year of championship and confirm with enter -> after copy of files close the dos cmd typing a key .
execute "01 Fisica" -> Load -> select the file of the year you are exporting -> click on Update GP3.exe .
execute "02 Carset" -> open the carset file for the year you are exporting -> export to GP3.
execute "02a GP3 Video" (for long replay).

if use dxwnd, execute "03b GP3++ DxWnd" -> so lunch the GP3Patch from there. there are 2 app loaded , gp3 - mind select gp3.exe executable in GpxPatch - OR gp3v , mind to select gp3v.exe as executable .

instead:
if you want start in direct mode (as windows 7 or below required),
just execute the " 03GP3++ ";

Instead , for use dgVoodoo solution (windows 8 and 10):
execute the .bat "00a BASE DGVOODOO ONLY" -> chose the number of year of championship and confirm with enter -> after copy of files close the dos cmd typing a key .
execute "01 Fisica" -> Load -> select the file of the year you are exporting -> click on Update GP3.exe .
execute "02 Carset" -> open the carset file for the year you are exporting -> export to GP3.
execute "02a GP3 Video" (for long replay)
execute the " 03GP3++ "
Date: February 06, 2021 09:55PM
Posted by: mur1703
thank you very much. everything worked out!
Date: July 11, 2021 07:22PM
And Now....
Ready for England!!!... Ready, for #
GP3++ 2021 EDITION !!!
IT'S HERE!!!!...
DOWNLOAD FROM THE UPDATED LINK IN THE FIRST PAGE OF THIS POST !!....

GP3++
System Requirements: FIA SUPER LICENCE ;) :-)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy