GPGSL-3 Season 7 - Official topic

Posted by GPGSL-3 
And if I take out your mirrors before the race started?? ;);)

no worries race-mates, was just kidding when imaging my coming position at the spring-race-start when I´m on P1, waiting the lights turn on :)

............. “Oiııo.. “Oino.. “Oiso.. “Oiwo.. “Oirro.. ~“Oi···o.. “Oivo.. “Oico.. “Oiæo.. “Oiπo.. “Oiœo.. “Oi¬o.. “Oixo.. ....F..........................
.......... “Oiııo.. “Oiso.. “Oiœo.. “Oino.. “Oirro.. “Oivo.. “Oico.. “Oiπo.. “Oi¬o.. “Oi···o.. “Oiwo.. “Oiæo.. “Oixo.. .........F..........................
Race ran. On next week, I'll edit and post!! =D

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Rod_vs Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Race ran. On next week, I'll edit and post!! =D

Good to hear that the race has been run. Just hoping for a great result.

Sorry for not put qualifying results, but race was here:

Enjoy them!!

Very dissappointing weekend for me. Running in the top 3 in the Sprint, looking at a possible 2nd Sprint victory, and my car lets me down by suffering a Oil Leak. And then in the Full I could not get the best out of the car, so I could only manage 19th. I'll focus now on the next race.

And special mention to Domenech, who was able to get 4th in the Full. Best result in the Full race so far.

Hum, hum... Guess who's back home...

Some nice results in both races. Doing good business in both championships. :)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Yes yes yes! That's more like it! Really pleased to take the first Revolution podium in the full event! Of course a great quali and a brilliant start helped, but it all just worked. Now to make our way up to the top step and get Michael up here too!

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Great job by Connor in the full race! Michael was unlucky not to grab some points this weekend, but we've shown we CAN battle at the top end.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Good sprint race for me finishing 5th. Shame about the full race - hoping to finish a lot higher than 15th.
Incident 2k9 Wrote:
> Great job by Connor in the full race! Michael was
> unlucky not to grab some points this weekend, but
> we've shown we CAN battle at the top end.

#tumdumtss ;)

Pretty damn good weekend for VTR! Shame about Marcus' shunt in sprint, but after that quick check-up at the track hospital, he was back and won full! Of course I wanted to win, since it was my first pole of the season and the second of my career, but my car lacked a bit of power. Luckily I managed to hold on to 2nd, and now we command the standings! Senna-Prost at VTR? Maybe, but unlike them, we get on very well ;-) rivals on track, but after the race it's sauna time!

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Well, good journey overall team in both races, we achieved a 4th place in the race and nearly full we finished on the podium of the Sprint Race but it prevented the Oil Leak...

EricMoinet schrieb:
> Hum, hum... Guess who's back home...
> [i1054.photobucket.com]
> t/wallpaper-beau-chat-noir_zps51490c69.jpg

hi eric,

I came to the conclusion to accept my cat if it looks like that:

;)
With my great experience of cats I think I can't refuse :)
So I will run in the next race with a cat on my knees. :)

Not a strong weekend for us. Hopefully we can regain the ground we've lost in Germany.

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

I hope it won't be necessary a call to Multi21 between Marc and Carlos . We'll think about it at the right time. For now it's time for Multi Sauna for the whole team!!! Great Job!
#party #sauna #moreoddtwittertagshere

-------------------------------
Nice race Carlos, well done mate. (Y)

My first win in full race of the season and that after my horrible crash in sprint... WHAT HAPPENED there?

Who flipped me over, I almost broke my neck, arms, legs... etc...

I'm very sorry for Connor Steer who drove into and over my debris, ruin his race too, sorry mate.

now time for kiné, massage and sauna (D)

See you all in Germany. VTR is back on track hot

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/29/2013 01:18AM by Brett Sinclair.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy