GPGSL Season 5- S6 CALENDAR VOTE RESULTS

Posted by GPGSL 
6th! Nice one

Nice result in 4th.

X (@ed24f1)
Season 5 Championship Tables

Season 5 Team and Driver Boosts

Season 5 Results Tables

The 5th place is very good, altough I wish better places.
I am very much liking this result. Nice work! :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Up to 7th is pretty good, still in the top5.....
Maybe not our best race, for Marko especially, but we've some away leading all three championships so I can't complain

nice result Rod!:-)

about the champ tables,i thought TGP had more points;)

My GPGSL Career
Pheww! Finaly a reasonable result from me for the team!

To bad Alexandre had a dnf, else we might have been able to take some points with 2 cars..
Anyhow, the car felt good! Horváth was a bit faster then me at the end, but I managed to stay in front of him..

In the end a good race.. 16 points total now, but still Alexandre has double the points I have with 32..

We are now 5th in constructors. The first we need to do is keep this position, but our target is the 4th position in the WCC

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
How annoying. At least Marko wasn't all that great either.
What a bad weekend! Next race, please. :-(
Even more dissapointed now as the fastest lap proves we had the fastest car in race condition and we couldn't take advantage of it!
Well done Dean(Y). A crappy race for me, hope Assen is better.
Well, great result!! Sad for Florian, but our target on this season is: finish better than VSM!! =D

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
i expected we would struggle here so i'm pleased with 10th place. the next tracks should fit our car better so i hope for some good results in the upcoming races.

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Outstanding coverage, this is how it should be. :)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Hmm, a real crappy race. Sorry for Nick as well, didn't look that bad after the qualy. Anyway, next race will be ours again!

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
OH!!! Best result of the season for me! :D
Turbo Lover Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Outstanding coverage, this is how it should be. :)

Who did the coverage, by the way?

In my opinion, the coverage was fine - but a bit buggy (there were times when the commentary pictures said one thing, and the pictures themselves were repeats of a previous picture).

Also, the amount of images was far too much in my opinion - not everyone has superb internet and it's quite plausible (e.g. Rico's situation) that they will not be able to view the images at all (especially seeing as how they're big and take a lot of time to load up). That's seems a little unfair, don't you think?

Whilst I'm on that subject, gaps of nearly 24 hours between sections of a race or free practice is NOT a good thing. Yes, I like suspense as much as the next person, but that's too much. In terms of coverage using pictures, the Brazilian GP coverage was the best in my opinion - enough images to tell us what was going on, and only HALF AN HOUR between each part of the race (I know, I was waiting).

Apologies for ranting like this, but the idea that the coverage of this race was outstanding and "how it should be" is horribly wide of the mark.
Boost Announcement

Applications for team and driver boosts for round 8 at Assen are open. For team boost please use the subject "Team Boost - (team's name) - Assen", for drivers boost "Driver Boost - (driver's name) - Assen". Boost Applications must be sent via the PM service to the GPGSL.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy