GPG Nations Cup S4 R17 - European GP [RACE ONLINE! | S5 carshape & tyre suppliers announced]

Posted by GPG_Nations_Cup 
Rd 17 - Europe - Official Results

Rd 17 - Europe - Official Standings Table

Congratulations Gerard Hatfield and Team UAE, the Champion of Season 4.

Announcements

We will switch to the CART shape (by Öggo and Adry77) for season 5, as it has been voted earlier this season. Download links can be found in the second post. A deadline for new liveries will be announced when the new thread is up.

Following tyre brands will be available in Season 5 (as said earlier this season already).

No need to nominate tracks yet, this will be done when the new thread is up.

Following are the boost rewards for season 5 (blue means announced retirement=bonus points kept, red means kicked due to inactivity=bonus points lost)

Worst season ever for the Portuguese team. In the last 7 races only ONE point scored.
Needed a new season quickly... :)

-----------------------------------------------------

Team Germany unveils S5 challenger

Thanks to Greg for the renders!

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
so you're telling me if I opted to drive the last race of season 4 I would've got 10 extra boost points? Damn :(

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
Team China Season 5 Launch

As the preparations are now getting underway for Season 5, Team China have taken the chance to do their team launch. So here it is, Team China's Season 5 Challenger:

Team Banner

The Car

hehe

pretty sure we need a new thread for these :p

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/31/2015 03:28PM by miki2000milos.
Team UAE

Wow, what a way to take out the championship with our first ever win in our debut season. Doesn't get much better than that. I was a bit worried we could possibly win the championship without even taking out a race win. Big thanks to everyone who participated over the course of the season and to the guys that took the time out to organise the season, run the races and post the highlights and videos. Great job and I'm sure much appreciated by everyone!!!

Looking forward to trying to defend the title next season, will start working on a new design, I must say this CART shape looks pretty cool.
Nice cars, nice renders.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Mind blowing liveries guys, top job. I'm especially fond of Team China's dragons :-)

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Monaco GP
Not what we hopped for the last race. Our strategy was good... but some bulgarian driver seemed to be a bit too nervous on track.

Well deserved win for UAE, and title in their first season. So it seems that Money Changes Everything. ;)

Nice liveries popping up for next season guys. Monaco GP just recieved their copy from their workshop at Signes so expect some pictures in a few days. (on a side note and because it is holiday time here in Europe when do you expect to launch Season 5 and when do we need to send you our new liveries ?)

And obviously nice coverage from Connor, as usual should I say. I love those TV reviews you give us.

Liveries in psd format either to me or the Nations Cup account via pm. The former is probably the better as I'll see it sooner that way.

S5 launch is a bit away, Connor wanted to post the highlights video, so we'll continue using this thread for the moment. Give everyone a bit of a break. I think late August is a good point for opening the new thread, I hope you'll use the time painting your liveries. I'll not have a car of shame this time, I rather think of using the numcars tweak.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Team Japan are please to announce the S5 car (the final car may have a final minor positional tweaks)

Thanks to Mullet for the renders

A Scotsman in Indonesia. A fan of the Far East & all their drivers & an advocate of women in motorsport / GPGNC - S3: Team Philippines, S4/S5: Team Japan, S6: Team Indonesia (S6 runner-up)
I'm looking to join this series would I?

Well if yes, I'll take the Ireland I believe.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/02/2015 07:02PM by Bandon23.
Bandon23 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm looking to join this series would I?
>
> Well if yes, I'll take the Ireland I believe.

Well you'll be added to the waiting list, if a slot is free you may join as Ireland, but you need to provide a livery, helmet, driver name, number and tyre supplier when your name pops up

Ok I'll do that.
So can you give me instructions on how I paint the CART car, set a driver, number and a wheel to start my GPGNC carrer?

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 08/03/2015 07:07PM by Bandon23.
Bandon23 Wrote:
> Ok I'll do that.
> So can you give me instructions on how I paint the
> CART car, set a driver, number and a wheel to
> start my GPGNC carrer?

Driver, number and tyre choice you must choose yourself, tyre choices are the ones shown up in the page, you must choose beetween one of the five brands avaible, name must be anything you whish, as long as not offensive, and a number not taken yet, see the list of numbers already taken in the previous page

To paint the car you can download de shape at the first page, it comes with 3 psd files, paint your livery on those, or ask someone to paint one for you, that's all

While my livery is done, I prefer Michelin to be my tyre choice. Driver number to be 19 and name will be Daly Tyrson. Is that correct?

Also do you have to send this livery by PM the series holder?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/04/2015 02:26AM by Bandon23.
Bandon23 Wrote:
> Do you have to ask someone to paint your car by
> sending a PM?

Or you can wait for an offer by someone here, but if you could find someone and send him a PM would be better

Which one designers you know better? So I can ask without problem.

Also do you have to send this livery to the series holder I ask.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/04/2015 02:30AM by Bandon23.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy