GPG Nations Cup S4 R17 - European GP [RACE ONLINE! | S5 carshape & tyre suppliers announced]

Posted by GPG_Nations_Cup 
GPG Nations Cup Rd 7 San Marino GP – Qualifying

Hello and welcome to the circuit of Imola in San Marino for the 7th round of the GPG Nations Cup. This race meeting will be held slightly different than usual. Rather than being held on a weekend, it is being held on Christmas Day. Right now though, it is Christmas Eve, so let’s get the race meeting underway with the qualifying.

Weather Report

22nd – France

21st – Monaco

20th – China

19th – Brazil

18th – New Zealand

17th – South Korea

16th – Bulgaria

15th – Portugal

14th – Switzerland

13th – Finland

12th – Italy

11th – Japan

10th – UAE

9th – Netherlands

8th – Sweden

7th – Germany

6th – Argentina

5th – Australia

4th – Great Britain

3rd – San Marino

2nd – South Africa

Pole – Canada

Kederer had traffic to deal with during the session.

The final standings.

Congratulations Mathieu Briere and Team Canada, our pole sitters for the San Marino GP. We hope to see you back here tomorrow when we bring you the race coverage.

GPG Nations Cup Rd 7 Official Qualifying Results

Team NZ
Bummer. Disappointed with 18th.
The only way is up from 22nd.....And, what's with the blue trackside grass??!! LOL

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Not good.

@Glen: I think that's supposed to be snow ;-)

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
haha, the home team just lost the front row start by 1 thousand! ;)

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
kedy89 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Not good.
>
>
> @Glen: I think that's supposed to be snow ;-)

LOL! OK! Guess i was expecting the familiar green grasses of Imola...Been a loooooong time since this Aussie has seen snow, and blue snow at that! LOL

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
13th is unlucky for some. hoping Antero summons some Sisu, but resists the urge to go rallying over the snow and ice. keep it on the black stuff son...
It will be a tough race.

Close to pole position in home race, we could finally get a podium finish

I dont see anything blue

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/26/2014 05:02PM by natasp.
Can't really say I'm pleased with 9th, but on the other side it's another solid top 10 qualify! Still looking for more to find the connection with the top of the field!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Team China

20th. Not really where we would like to be, but I guess it's the best we can do with no boost. Only way to go now is up, so hopefully Cheng can manage to do just that.

Wahey, front row in our return (just found out South Africa were in season 1 but I didn't manage them then)! Let's hope our resident Patrick can get us a good result in the race :)
6th? I'm happy! It's nice to see when I go down the page and my car doesn't appear in the screens yet after so long (Or I forgot the lasts results) ;)

Pleased with 11th. Some speed, some reliability & hopefully Japan's first points should be on the board

A Scotsman in Indonesia. A fan of the Far East & all their drivers & an advocate of women in motorsport / GPGNC - S3: Team Philippines, S4/S5: Team Japan, S6: Team Indonesia (S6 runner-up)
Yaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !
With no boost 15th isn't that bad...

-----------------------------------------------------

GPG Nations Cup Rd 7 San Marino GP – Race Day

Part 1

Hello once again, and welcome back to Imola. In qualifying, we witnessed Mathieu Briere take pole position, making Team Canada the first team to take more than 1 pole so far this season. Will they be able to convert it into a race win? We’ll just have to wait and see. So, without further ado, let’s head trackside as the cars can be heard returning from their warmup lap. It’s time for the Christmas Day race to get underway.

Weather Report

Here we go. The cars have all returned from the warmup lap, and we are set for a start. Briere is on pole, with Viljoen alongside him on the front row. Behind them, Silvestre and Paddock make up the second row. When the lights go out, it’s showtime.

They are off!

Paddock goes to the inside of Silvestre for a passing attempt.

And according to the timing, it appears that Paddock has managed to make the move stick.

Briere was able to take the lead from the start.

Silvestre would be feeling slightly disappointed to have lost 3rd position so early into the race.

Aspenstrom is keeping close to the back of De Boer’s Netherlands car.

Briere takes the fastest lap.

Viljoen is doing quite well so far.

At the rear, it doesn’t look like much has changed.

As we go onboard with Tung, we can see how close he is to the back of Cremasco.

There’s a car off the track.

The replay shows us that Silvestre went off on his own.

Paddock is still quite close to the back of Viljoen.

Silvestre has managed to rejoin, but now sits in last position.

Time now to check out the current standings.

Not many positions have changed inside the top 10.

Briere takes the fastest lap once again.

The South Africa livery looks great on the car.

Domenech must surely be enjoying being up near the front of the field for a change.

Ihara is being put under pressure by Hatfield.

We find Kuei currently in 16th.

Girard is doing the best he can to chase down Tung.

Grimaldi just doesn’t seem to have any pace at the current moment.

Briere’s lead continues to increase.

What has happened to Tung? He was in front of Girard not too long ago, now he is in 21st.

The replay shows that Tung went off in the exact same way that Silvestre went off earlier.

At least he has enough time up his sleeve to stay ahead of Silvestre.

Back to the front, we can see positions 2 through to 6 within the same camera shot.

Here’s another angle of the South Africa car.

Let’s check out the current standings as we go onboard with Viljoen.

McGregor is doing quite well at the current moment.

Ihara is still under pressure from Hatfield.

With Tung no longer in front, Girard is able to use the pace in the France car to start closing in on Cremasco.

The onboard view from Hatfield’s car shows how close he is to the back of Ihara.

Hatfield needs to try and clear Ihara so that he can go after Aspenstrom who is just ahead of the battling duo.

As the two drivers continue their battle, let’s check out the current standings.

McGregor is the first of the front runners to pit, and as a result the first round of stops is now underway.

Time now to head to a break. We hope to be back soon.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy