Andreigp4's ironic Formula1 thread [**Indefinite Break**]

Posted by andreigp4 
I'm probably going to hell, I lol'd at that. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central

Mark Webber killing the championship...

____
This is why panda bears are disappearing!

Give them helmets!

____

Some random photoshop I made just to keep me awake...

____

Toyota wants to return in F1 but so far they came up only with this...

____
They should go for it anyway in that case. That's probably better than any of their previous F1 cars, at least it's got something approaching character.
LOL at most of the other pics too :D

Red Bull gives you WINS

No wonder Sebastian Vettel's cockpit looks like this...

____
Sebastian Vettel has an incredible advantage in the WDC but still there is hope for Alonso, Webber, Button and Hamilton to win the championship, if one of this scenarios will happen to Seb:

Read full story here... plus more

____
After destroying his old McLaren car earlier this year, the boys form Woking thought to give Mister Bean, as a gift, the brand new McLaren F1 car:

Read more here...

____
BBC F1 LEGO Intro Animation:

____
I always wondered, is part of the irony of this thread in that it isn't actually ironic? Or is it ironic that I missed the irony or something?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Don't bother Dave wasting your time! Even I can't answer this question. I can't remember what was I thinking in the first place.

____
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy