Andreigp4's ironic Formula1 thread [**Indefinite Break**]

Posted by andreigp4 
JB's race ended when a mechanic lost a wheel nut during a pit stop, before the McLaren ace was wrongly cleared to go.

Brit Button, told The Sun: "We all make mistakes. The guys have already come and said sorry"

Read more here...

____
BILD reported earlier this week that Kimi Raikkonen could replace Mark Webber at RBR (starting from next season).

RedBull officials visiting Kimi Raikkonen’s house (an upside down car near a trench) in Finland to offer him a contract. Iceman was nowhere to be found.

Read full story here...

____
Nico Hulkenberg told ESPN that the Friday practice sessions this season had been crucial for him to build on his experience and that he has sights set on a 2012 race seat.

Read more here...

____
Crash.net reported earlier this week that Force India team boss, Vijay Mallya, is fed up of criticism from Indian media over the lack of a home-grown driver within his team.

Read more here...

____
The Scrat and Raikonnen ones made me laugh way more than they should have! Keep them coming...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You know you want to. [judgegrudge.mybrute.com]
My stuff got banned on GP4 Argentina for some reason and they don't let me post... So a huge thanks to Grandprixgames for keeping my topic available for anyone to see (well it shouldn't be seen anyway, because it's rubbish)

____
The chairman of the Bahrain International Circuit Zayed Alzayani has criticised the Formula One teams for being "very temperamental" in their support of his country's event, as ESPN reports. Mark Webber was the only driver to make an official statement in opposition of the race, which Alzayani believes was hypocritical.

Read more here...

____
Red Bull boss Dietrich Mateschitz told ESPN that Mark Webber will have a seat in his team for 2012, despite a very public disagreement over the use of team orders at the British Grand Prix.

Read full story here...

____
My stuff got banned on GP4 Argentina for some reason and they don't let me post... So a huge thanks to Grandprixgames for keeping my topic available for anyone to see (well it shouldn't be seen anyway, because it's rubbish)

Have you asked them why?

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
@mortal - asked Josekast why did the topic disappear after posting 5 articles but still no answer (I'm fine with it but I like to know why). I guess because it's in English (broken English mostly - I'm no expert) and that site is 90% for Spanish users. I just wanted to share my work with people who like to read stuff like this (f1junkies).

____
Ross Brawn (Mercedes boss), has revealed for Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung, that he is hoping to keep both his drivers at the team for 2012 and he said also that Nico Rosberg reminds him of a young Michael Schumacher.

Read full story here...

____
Bruno Senna, together with Vitaly Petrov and Nick Heidfeld, are keeping a video diary on the Lotus Renault official website, in which they share: facts, statistics, points of view, and that seems to occupy their entire spare time…

Read more here...

____
Team Lotus strikes deal to use Red Bull KERS...

Read full story here...

____
McLaren team boss Martin Whitmarsh insist that some of the criticism levelled at Lewis Hamilton this season has been unjust and has snowballed as a result of reports in the media.

Read full story here...

____
Everything that I post on the blog will be available (monthly) to download as a PDF. So here is a sneak preview for die hard readers (I guess I'm talking to myself most likely) of this topic. The PDF format will include some new stuff and re-edits of pictures gone wrong.

Enjoy... while it lasts!

____
Renault has upgraded its wind tunnel in the hope of seeing some significant performance gains on track in the coming weeks.

Read full story here...

____
Bosses have reportedly dismissed moves to enclose the cockpits of Formula One cars.Technical chiefs began to investigate the possibility of jet fighter-style canopies for the cockpits to improve safety for the drivers.

Read more here...

____
Nico Rosberg may be losing patience with Mercedes' lagging form but Ross Brawn told him to stay calm and focused: "I am sure it is a frustration for him and he is definitely a driver good enough to win races", told the Briton to F1's official website, "so it is up to us to prove to him that we know what we are doing — and we are getting there"

Read more here...

____
McLaren drivers meal revealed by jamesallenonf1.com: "...Japanese food, sushi in particular, is very popular with the drivers, especially Jenson Button. Dairy is to be avoided as is too much sugar, although Lewis Hamilton has a sweet tooth – I once observed him putting sugar on a bowl of Sugar Puffs!", said food professional Lindy Redding.

Read full story here...

____
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy