Andreigp4's ironic Formula1 thread [**Indefinite Break**]

Posted by andreigp4 
Unfortunately for you guys, I will not take the 4 week break (maybe you should -said my one and only fan) , so keep reading my stupid articles and thanks for the support.

Is it just me or Mateschitz abuses of the "jacket around the shoulders pose"?

Read full story here... + " Not dead or alive " and " God save the season "

____
Pirelli announces tyre choices for next three races:

Read full story here...

____
Formula One could have two grands prix in the USA by 2013 if new plans for a race in New Jersey come to fruition.

Read full story here... + " An inconvenient truth "

____
F1 teams will not police their rivals' adherence to the August factory shutdown. "I think you have to be able to stop working and thinking, otherwise it would be completely all-consuming and probably not healthy," said Ross Brawn.

"The factories will stop but the brains will not," he added. Brawn agreed: "We can't escape from it completely because that's our nature, but of course it's better to be reflecting on the beach than in the office." (SpeedTV)

Read more here...

____
Ecclestone rules out electric motors. "Formula One is absolutely not the right place to have electric engines," Ecclestone told the Daily Express. "It's like having ballet dancers with sneakers. More comfortable, but it doesn't work... There's no way that it will be electric in the pit lane. People could be killed because they won't hear the cars coming." (ESPNF1)

Read more here...

____
Petrov is confident his car will be more competitive when he returns to the cockpit at the Belgian Grand Prix after the four-week summer break.

Read full story here...

____
Turkish Gran Prix was axed from the 2012 Formula 1 calendar...

'-Nooooo...", said the only two Turkish F1 fans remaining in the country.

Read full story here...

____

Lewis Hamilton thinking about his nemesis: The WALL!

____
Jean Todt spoke earlier this week about the FIA having stricter rules and admits that the motorsport governing body must do more in order to prevent ambiguity.

Read full story here...

____
Mercedes GP boss Ross Brawn is adamant his team has reduced the gap to the frontrunning squads. (autosport.com)

Read full story here... + more

____
After a slow start to the 2011 season, Ferrari's championship challenge has come alive in the past four races - yet they are already planning ahead for 2012 and are unlikely to focus on this year's challenge for too much longer. (espnf1.com)

Read full story here...

____
Ferrari's chances in this year's championship look set to be boosted, with Pirelli having revealed that it is unlikely to use the hard tyre in the remaining races of the season. The F150° Italia has encountered difficulties in getting the harder compound up to temperature this year.

Read full story here...

____
The New STIG

____
Nico Rosberg is not thinking about winning races at the moment and will wait until "later this year or early next year" before he starts entertaining thoughts of taking to the top step of the podium: 'No one could win with my car'. (ESPNF1)

Read full story here...

____
Ecclestone wants an F1 movie... (Pitpass)

Read full story here...

____
Michael Schumacher has for the first time conceded that his 'relaxed mindset' since returning to F1 last year may not be what Mercedes Grand Prix needs to move up the grid.

Read full story here...

____
Jarno Trulli says he is 'not panicking' about his future in Formula 1! Trulli struggled with his Lotus car in the first part of the season as he tried to cope with his problems with the power steering system. "It's a much better feeling now," he added.

Read full story here...

____
FIAtus

'Baby face', Sebastian Vettel caught cheating during F1 hiatus...
Adrian Newey's camouflage doesn't convince either.

____
Romain Grosjean will take a big step towards returning to Formula One in September when he will test the Heidfeld's Car at the Grand Prix of Singapore. (speedtv.com)

Read full story here...

____
Lewis Hamilton has denied McLaren has chased down Red Bull's dominance in 2011 by copying the technical ideas of the formerly dominant team. (speedtv.com)

Read full story here...

____
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy