Andreigp4's ironic Formula1 thread [**Indefinite Break**]

Posted by andreigp4 

Never crossed my mind that I would go beyond 100 post on this topic and I hope you enjoy the ride. Thank you for the views!

____

Download Link: [thepiratebay.org][2011_-_ENG]_F1_Humour_Magazine_August_-_Pit_in_for_Fresh_Jokes_

Download Link: Megaupload

____

Goodbye Nick Heidfeld!

____
A group of Russians has scammed former F1 team boss Flavio Briatore to the tune of EUR 86,000. According to the Unione Sarda newspaper, they got off a superyacht and entered Briatore's ultra-expensive Billionaire club in Sardinia, charging 90 bottles of EUR 900 Cristal champagne to a Russian oligarch's account.

Read full story here...

____
thank you for that wonderful picture
:))))))

____
My eyes are bleeding....what's been seen cannot be unseen.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
That Internet-offending Flav photo was posted here a couple of years back as well, think it was in the original Funny Captions thread. It's the photo equivalent of swine flu. Just like the subject himself, then.

Another amusing Heidfeld pic though - follows on nicely from the one of him farting beans. :D

andreigp4 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

ROFLMAO
andreigp4 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>

Or: Shamilton and Kobabashi

:)) True!

____
They were young... How many F1 drivers do you recognize?

Read full story here...

____
Terrible "F1" accident

Read full story here...

____
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy