SAFETY CONFIRMED IN F1 2011 CODEMASTERS

Posted by SAT_LAB 
Re: SAFETY CONFIRMED IN F1 2011 CODEMASTERS
Date: October 17, 2011 10:33AM
Posted by: SchueyFan
The Co-Op championship mode is in the Multiplayer section of the menu, I can't remember exactly how to get to it without the game in front of me.

X (@ed24f1)
Date: October 17, 2011 02:04PM
Posted by: elpasho2005f1
was so glad I managed to sell second hand f1 2011 for 30 quid, retrieved my money back thank god. personally disappointed with Codemasters F1 franchise. was playing GP4 and F1 challenge and surprisingly, the opponents were actually committing to an overtake, none of that weaving nonesense! instead of spending large amounts of time on making it look good, i think they should stick to good old fashioned gameplay
Date: October 17, 2011 09:49PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
HakkF1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi guys
> played the game today on lan with my friend, but I
> couldn't find the co-championship thingy
> do I have to unlock or something?

Are you on Xbox/PS3? Have you entered your VIP code? If it was pre-owned, have you purchased another??
Date: October 18, 2011 02:27AM
Posted by: HakkF1
it's on PC, which means from ur question that it's not available on it
we both eneted in our windows live accounts
but here in my country we don't have copy rights
so both versions on my pc and his are the same...

==============================
Date: October 18, 2011 01:35PM
Posted by: Morbid
HakkF1 Wrote:
> but here in my country we don't have copy rights

= warez

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
Date: October 18, 2011 04:34PM
Posted by: NeilPearson
LOL no copyrights i believe that.

Date: October 19, 2011 07:57AM
Posted by: Guimengo
Welcome back HakkF1. Multiplayer is locked unless you enter the code provided with the game, I mean, PURCHASED COPY of the game.

Anyway save your money and play some other racing game with F1 cars in it.
Date: October 19, 2011 02:55PM
Posted by: Ferrari_Fuhrer
No copyrights? How is mob rule in Somalia these days?

[Website]
Date: October 19, 2011 07:31PM
I don't know if anyone can remember this, but this is not the first discussion we have had this discussion with HakkF1.

[www.grandprixgames.org]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/19/2011 08:26PM by Morbid.
Date: October 20, 2011 08:26AM
Posted by: EC83
Morbid Wrote:
> I don't know if anyone can remember this, but this
> is not the first discussion we have had this
> discussion with HakkF1.
>
> [www.grandprixgames.org]

That wasn't the first one either:

[www.grandprixgames.org]

Date: October 20, 2011 11:08AM
Posted by: mortal
If a user on this site can buy a legal copy of the game without actually having a credit card, and he is in a former eastern bloc country, I'm sure you can too, saying you are in Syria is a piss-poor excuse, you just want everything for nothing and handed to you on a silver plate as well. If everyone was like you and failed to support the gaming industry there would be no games for any of us to play.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/20/2011 11:08AM by mortal.
Date: October 20, 2011 07:55PM
That rFactor thread is the funniest thing ever.

Mortal, why haven't you banned his ass? He's back again asking for stuff he doesn't want to pay for saying that Syria doesn't have Copyrights, Credit Cards, Save Game boxes or battenberg cake.

Why is he still here?
Date: October 20, 2011 08:04PM
According to the lonely planet boards, Syria has ATMs in all the major cities except one. I wonder what they put in those machines, when they don't have credit cards. ;-)

Date: October 20, 2011 08:27PM
Haha, busted.

Next.
Date: October 20, 2011 11:14PM
And for the final killing blow, I think I ought to mention, that there was a time in my life, where I didn't have a credit card. That didn't stop me from getting various goods from other countries, if I thought I really needed them. At least two forumers here helped me obtain 1) a game 2) a book, that there was no other way I could have gotten on my own. Of course, I paid them back, and that increased cost for me, but that is beside the point.

The real point is this: if you don't have a credit card, you can still make it happen! It is not an excuse.

Date: October 23, 2011 12:07AM
Posted by: mortal
Everytime he puts hand to keyboard here, we are all assured of some great entertainment, so no ban lol. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: October 23, 2011 12:45AM
Posted by: HakkF1
thanx Guimengo, such a shame me and my friend have been waiting for that option for a decade...literally

and thanx Morbid for bringing back the hatred
it's not that I don't have the money, but we don't get original copies here, I would like to have an original copy and not have to handle all the crap that comes with our copies
and remember when I asked u about (how to sign in ) thing
it turned out it has nothing to do with legality, I just had to put (off line profile)
I had to play for a whole year without a profile just because u all thought I was asking an illegal question while as I thought, it turned out to be something simple that I had missed
anyway, the game is not bad really, not great, but real fun to play, but yeah...if u showed me this game back in 2004 and said ( this is ur f1 7 years from now) I would be very disappointed for sure.
I am enjoying it, except for the fact that the game crashes every time I get to Spain in the career mode, and if I skip it, it will crash two races later and so...

==============================

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/23/2011 12:47AM by HakkF1.
Date: October 23, 2011 01:15AM
Posted by: matt3454
get original copies off steam then?

Date: October 23, 2011 02:44AM
Posted by: Robert
I have to say, I'm not sure I've ever seen anyone keep up the pretence of such a feeble and ludicrous excuse for piracy for so long, even in the face of all the people who just aren't falling for the rubbish coming out of your keyboard :)
But besides, if you think we're idiotic enough to believe you just re-read the posts above. Interesting that you didn't actually respond to anything that they pointed out?

Don't expect any help on the warez you somehow think you can justify here anyway :)

Batracer - the online racing manager game - join here :) [batracer.com]
Date: October 23, 2011 10:50AM
matt3454 Wrote:
> get original copies off steam then?

Has already been suggested, and ignored, despite the fact that steam is supported in Syria. As can be seen on the steampowered forums, they have several customers there.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy