CART Factor Features and ReadMe

Posted by DaveEllis 
Re: CART Factor Features and ReadMe
Date: August 05, 2009 02:36PM
Posted by: iCeMaN pAuL
I've done one lap at Suzuka as Zanardi, and I'm amazed. Simply fantastic work, Dave. :-o

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Date: August 17, 2009 02:50AM
Posted by: mortal
My compliments to you and the team for an awesome piece of work. Downloaded it over the weekend and had a quick look at this morning. Deserves 'Hall of Fame'.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: August 17, 2009 03:18PM
Posted by: Iceman-Kimi
Top job, I normally don't drive rFactor that much, but for this one I booted it up again at Mosport :)

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/17/2009 03:19PM by Iceman-Kimi.
Date: August 17, 2009 04:16PM
Posted by: smorr
Why did CART never go up to Mosport? Ya know, other than the safety concerns and the insane speeds and such and such. :)

That is one track I'd absolutely love to see done to a modern standard.

The Flanker is gone. :(
Date: August 17, 2009 10:58PM
Posted by: Iceman-Kimi
It would need alot bigger run offs with those speeds, the wall in those fast corners is really close.

Date: August 22, 2009 01:39AM
Posted by: Slash
This Mod is crazy!, great job there, well worth the wait

quick question thou, does the Handford device works?, and if so, how do i get it to work on what tracks?, i recently deleted my rfactor and installed the lite version so i lost all of my tracks, i supposed we can use the Michigan and Fontana tracks, but what version?, thx in advance
Date: August 22, 2009 02:54AM
Posted by: smorr
TPSCC version of both tracks, though due to a typo it won't work at Michigan (TPSCC Brooklyn), it should be fixed in an upcoming patch. Till then, S. Moss on RSC posted a giant upgrade list that has most ovals you could want working.

The Flanker is gone. :(
Date: August 23, 2009 02:48AM
Posted by: Slash
thx smorr
Date: April 03, 2012 10:07PM
Posted by: EAKMotorsports
I guess the 97 ans 99 season not comming after all. too bad.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy