Duke Nukem Forever is dead. R.I.P

Posted by mortal 
Duke Nukem Forever is dead. R.I.P
Date: May 07, 2009 03:01PM
Posted by: mortal

&feature=player_embedded">
&feature=player_embedded" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Article
[www.guardian.co.uk]

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Re: Duke Nukem Forever is dead. R.I.P
Date: May 07, 2009 03:27PM
Posted by: gin
"...but does anyone really care anymore? Do you?"

NO.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/07/2009 03:28PM by gin.
Date: May 07, 2009 04:29PM
Posted by: The Lopper
The Chinese Democracy of gaming. Duke Nukem really would suck now though.

I had 3D installed on our primary school computer back in the day, along with Fury3. I think for much of 5th and 6th years we played those rather than did any lessons, cause our teacher was often out and the replacement was hopeless.
Date: May 07, 2009 05:36PM
LOL, by today's graphical standards, it's pretty lame, but back then it was the bees knees. I preferred Doom and Wolfenstein3D, I still have them, and RTCW.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: May 08, 2009 11:54AM
Posted by: Morbid
Duke Nukem 3D was the @#$%&. I would gladly play it again and again, if ported properly to another engine.

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
Date: May 09, 2009 12:34PM
Posted by: Dinga
Try the High Res Pack for starters, then DukePlus and some of the music packs. [hrpupdate.duke4.net] eDuke32 is constantly being upgraded and looks like a new renderer coming out too. You need the original disk to play the full lot, but the High Res Pack also works with the shareware version. Have fun!

Date: May 09, 2009 12:40PM
That looks interesting.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy