Posted by DaveEllis 
Re: rFactor 2 Early Screenshots
Date: November 04, 2010 04:14PM
Posted by: Guimengo
Morbid Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A charge of being crude or insensitive I could
> most likely understand, and maybe even play guilty
> to, but ignorant and immature? Come on Gui!
>
> I seem to remember you lauding Codies right after
> purchase. When Dave pointed out that they used the
> wrong layout for Silverstone and people didn't
> even want to hear it, I seem to remember you
> advising him to sugar coat his critique by saying
> that the game was "basically solid", but "had some
> issues". WTF!?!
>
> When this is how you rate crappy arcade games and
> handle negative assessments of said crappy arcade
> games, how dare you be so cheeky when faced with
> the work of Scott Juliano and ISI? Have you even
> bothered find out what research they have done on
> the track, and if your "photos" might be inferior
> material? Disappointed my arse!
>
> If anything, I am dead accurate, straightforward
> and honest!

If you recall it was very initial impressions, I had 1 race on career and done a handful on multiplayer, none of the issues popped up. I had a puncture but was one time in several sessions. In the race at the time I didn't realize but the fuel thing was not affecting the computer, I put that as down to me screwing up somehow. The pit stop thing I didn't get until 3 days later. Initial impressions, Lasse.

I said ignorant in the true definition of the word, you don't really know me at all and made a poor assumption. It may be a rough sounding word but it was appropriate nonetheless. Anyway, at least you have explained where you are coming from and maybe now you'll better understand my side. If you do feel inclined to more writing, please do so on PM.
Date: November 04, 2010 04:40PM
Posted by: Morbid
I will not be silenced by you. If you play with plutonium, you should expect contamination. Other people beat the game on hardest difficulty within a few days. That is not really the hallmark of a great game is it now. That you didn't see through the hype reflects on your ability to form an credible judgement. You failed. And once again, with the rf2 clip, you failed. You did what you did, so you would look less stupid in the face of recent events. I think people that just come by here, and see your petty drivel should have the luxury of a different opinion, lest they be led astray. I can understand, that you object to the pain of your ego getting pinched in the process. It is however, not something that concerns me.

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
Date: November 04, 2010 04:47PM
Posted by: Guimengo
Lasse, you are passing by as incredibly egothistical and also as a jackass, in plain English. Stop saying crap you don't know. The total time of my playing in the F1 game by the time of initial feeling post was 1 hour, including setting up the game and practice session, where I was more concerned with learning the track and improving my own time, not checking other drivers.

You can say whatever you want regarding the video but not about me. Dave made a comment about the video, 100% fine. Do you know why? Because he wasn't a c*nt about anything else, like you. Now, I'll check the video on a different monitor when possible just to see about the colors again, if I can remember when I have the chance or if I can be arsed to do it. It isn't that important, really. At least to me and most other people, but not you, with your personal crusades and striving to fill your silly internet agenda.

I told you to PM me so you'd not keep spamming this r Factor 2 thread with your personal garbage. Want to attack me in public? Start a topic, in Off Topic since it's not game related. Oh, this post covers why I called you immature the first time.
Date: November 04, 2010 04:59PM
Posted by: Morbid
Guimengo Wrote:
> Lasse, you are passing by as incredibly
> egothistical and also as a jackass, in plain
> English. Stop saying crap you don't know. The
> total time of my playing in the F1 game by the
> time of initial feeling post was 1 hour, including
> setting up the game and practice session, where I
> was more concerned with learning the track and
> improving my own time, not checking other
> drivers.

Exactly how did you make this something that I am responsible for? You post as you do, and that is your choice. Your responsibility dude. This is exactly the same you did with the rf2 video. You research jack, and type up crap. If you don't want trouble for doing that, then I suggest you stop your counter-productive behaviour.

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
Date: November 04, 2010 09:08PM
Posted by: mortal
If you don't want trouble for doing that, then I suggest you stop your counter-productive behaviour.

That would be a good idea.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: November 04, 2010 11:01PM
Posted by: chet
rF2 sounds great ;)

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Date: November 05, 2010 01:15AM
Posted by: LS.
wow good thread apart from the usual forum pricks spoiling it by pissing their opinions over everyone elses, because they dont share the same views.

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: November 05, 2010 03:58AM
Posted by: sasjag
LS. Wrote:
> wow good thread apart from the usual forum pricks
> spoiling it by pissing their opinions over
> everyone elses, because they dont share the same
> views.

This.

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Date: November 05, 2010 08:43AM
Posted by: DaveEllis
LS. Wrote:
> wow good thread apart from the usual forum pricks
> spoiling it by pissing their opinions over
> everyone elses, because they dont share the same
> views.

Me and LS rarely agree. Today is one of those rare days.

Video looks good, what I'd expect. The real issues are yet to come, and we won't know until release.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy