rfactor activation doesn't work

Posted by watercolours 
rfactor activation doesn't work
Date: September 20, 2007 11:41PM
Posted by: watercolours
i have purchased rfactor last year. i have installed it both on my desktop and laptop successfully. now i've switched to vista. so i resinstalled it. when i start the game it tries to activate the game as before. it says connecting, then a blank page appears and nothing happens. no error message, no directives, just a blank window. does anybody know a solution to this? is there a problem with isi's site?
Re: rfactor activation doesn't work
Date: September 21, 2007 11:26AM
Posted by: Mini Maestro
email. purchase @ rfactor.net and see what they say. i "think" thats the email anyway

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/21/2007 11:27AM by Mini Maestro.
Date: September 21, 2007 03:18PM
thanks. i'll give it a try.
Date: January 24, 2008 04:34AM
Posted by: lobz
Any success? A friend of mine has the same problem, emailing trymedia didn't help.
Date: January 24, 2008 06:17AM
Posted by: Morbid
The fact that he didn't return to the thread would suggest so. Just contact ISI here [www.rfactor.net], or using the email Mini Maestro provided. You type up an email in like 5 minutes, and you can't really lose anything.

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
Date: February 11, 2008 05:45PM
Hi, yes I found the solution. I think I found it in a FAQ or something. The solution is this: Lower your browser security settings. After then the page opens.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy