rFactor Race II

Posted by Glyn 
Re: rFactor Race II
Date: June 21, 2007 09:46PM
Posted by: Nickv
Who are probably kicking your ass now ;)
Date: June 22, 2007 12:13AM
Posted by: Guimengo
No ;). Once again, Paul destroyed me and also took Panky out twice, at least, to win. Typical GIT, I mean, Brit.
Date: June 22, 2007 07:50PM
Posted by: pankykapus
Gui rF put you into the 3rd row to be less danger for us. Anyway I had one of the best if not the best race yesterday though Paul is a badass unfair bastard :)
Date: June 22, 2007 09:44PM
Oh yeah, that too. We are 4 for the race, and we go straight to it skipping quali. Paul, Panky and Guido are all placed 1 through 3 and I am given slot 5. Bullshit ;)
Date: June 22, 2007 10:47PM
I had that last week, pretty annoying as I had the best start of all, but because of the sucky starting position, I couldn't grab 1st in T1 ;)
Date: June 23, 2007 01:59AM
Posted by: chet
what mod do u lot use ??
now iam back home with a better net connection i might join when my computer is set up :)

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Date: June 23, 2007 02:43AM
Well, there's no set one but using cars that are too fast and have great traction isn't a good idea for online racing. People are careless and will lead to accidents that will create gaps that will remain the same for the 5-10 laps in the race.

So I'd say F3, GP2, touring cars, F1 1979 on occasion may be good, and if more people had RFX .8 it would be ideal
Date: June 23, 2007 11:59AM
Posted by: chet
ok cooool :)
sometime this week i will try get pc and net sorted in my room then wheel and stuff :D:D!

havent been on rf in too long :(

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Date: June 24, 2007 02:34PM
Posted by: IL Dottore
Who wants to play some RF today?

Magic Senna
Date: June 24, 2007 02:45PM
I can't. I'll be racing in a league tonight :)
Date: June 24, 2007 10:31PM
I can, but you're all in bed now ;)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy