Live for sped updates on patch for April

Posted by keiran 
Re: Live for sped updates on patch for April
Date: May 06, 2006 05:24PM
Posted by: keiran
LOL!

Ellis you're too funny, I can only imagine what you'd be saying if you were making a game on another physics engine. All I see when I read your posts is "GrandAM PR work" :)

If realistic includes FFB which feels like this then my car is all to pot

understeer = true Then
FFB = 0
else
FFB = 100
End if

and it a FWD as well so understeers more ...

Keiran

vMax.Keiran
Velocity Maximum Simulation Racing
www.vMaxSR.com
www.liveforspeed.net LFS Status:

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/06/2006 05:28PM by keiran.
Date: May 06, 2006 05:26PM
Posted by: Forgotten
Well Keiran , I have to go with you and say you are right , it should be fixed.. I never knew what you all meant until I played GTR , it was just very bad there, somehow on rfactor it doesn't fell SO bad ,and believe me, I drive a lot rfactor as I drive on ( I dare to say ) the best f1 league there is.

Yeah Dave , I had a race on the past sunday agaisnt a real CART driver on the league I race , amazing where games are nowadays :)
Date: May 06, 2006 05:45PM
Posted by: DaveEllis
wtf Keiran? I didnt say anything about LFS in my post :P

Forgotten - do you know who it was? That rocks!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: May 06, 2006 05:48PM
AJ Allmendinger :).

I CART is just the old name , he races in Champ Car World Series ;-)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/06/2006 05:50PM by Forgotten.
Date: May 06, 2006 05:51PM
ah :P Yeah. Not to blow our horn or anything, but AJ rocks. Hes a beta tester for us. Its totally into rFactor and the ChampCar stuff we are doing. You'll find Justin wilson online too :) Both are really nice guys! They just own everyone on the track tho!

theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/06/2006 05:53PM by DaveEllis.
Date: May 06, 2006 05:54PM
Ah lol , great to hear eheh

answer to your edit, AJ was quite fast , but the league where I am , the top 10 are basically " aliens " or "just" very fast guys, so he couldnt so much but being close to it, he was running 7th when he retired, so it was a great showing as I don't think he has the same milleage as me ( finished second ) or anyone else who was in front of him. I think it was the only race he did , at least for now

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/06/2006 05:59PM by Forgotten.
Date: May 06, 2006 07:29PM
DaveEllis Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> wtf Keiran? I didnt say anything about LFS in my
> post :P
>
> Forgotten - do you know who it was? That rocks!
>
>
>
> Dave Ellis
> iDT - Independent Developers Team
> v12racing - v12racing.net

Maybe not directly in this forum but in others you are, example v12racing forum - which you conviently closed and deleted my messages on ...

Keiran

vMax.Keiran
www.vMaxSR.com
Date: May 06, 2006 07:44PM
Posted by: Mini Maestro
keiran grow up.
your sig is just an example.

you love LFS....great. does it mean you have to rise to the bait every time. NO.
what do you expect with your constant trolling as well. you browse the rF forums at RSC even dont you dont like the game :S

if you dont like the game why do you have a cracked copy also? please.....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/06/2006 07:44PM by Mini Maestro.
Date: May 06, 2006 07:47PM
Keiran, you were banned from v12 for abuisng admins, and reregistering twice (spelling your name backwards doesnt really fool us...).

If you want to take it out with us, you have our MSN. If not, dont make it public.

theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: May 06, 2006 07:48PM
Wheres this cracked copy ... I owned the game at one point and quickly chased a refund

I don't look up the rF forums but when you see Dave's name and a thread which is of similar status to this one and the one at v12 you soon realise what he is doing.

My sig will stay as it's till Mr Ellis tells me what this "Admin abuse" is all about ...

Edit://
No because if I take it to MSN you lot all start talking bull and ignore me. At least if I take this public then you have no option but to reply or make v12 look bad. I want the "admin abuse" quoted to me via a PM, MSN or email. 3 options pick one or all. Actually post it here if you want ...

You know I really can't understand why I helped you lot and put all the hours in to the first site you used. At least I know now not to help you lot out again if this is how you treat people who do you big favours. Bet it would have cost a bomb to hire someone to build a site and code scripts for you like that ...

vMax.Keiran
www.vMaxSR.com

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/06/2006 07:54PM by keiran.
Date: May 06, 2006 07:54PM
lol Keiran , you are just a kid honestly, taking matters public and not resolving on MSN as Dave says ... grow up
Date: May 06, 2006 07:55PM
I did take it to MSN and you want to know the answer

"Thumbs up"
and
"Bye"

So I'll take it public if Ellis isn't going to play ball ...

vMax.Keiran
www.vMaxSR.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/06/2006 07:55PM by keiran.
Date: May 06, 2006 08:04PM
We did take it to MSN and you said you had wasted your time on v12. I took that as end of discussion. If you felt it was a waste of time, then you wouldnt want to be on the forum. Rather than drag it out longer, i said bye.

The abuse to the admins was now on 3 different forums :) These are public forums and the posts can be found by anyone who is willing, or cares enough to look.

We are gratfull for the work you did but sorry, wont take the public slating you started :) The new site software is free btw :)

end of discussion as far as im concerned :) 3 out of the 4 admins agreed with the decsion (the other one wasnt online).

theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/06/2006 08:08PM by DaveEllis.
Date: May 06, 2006 08:05PM
There is a better solution though ... if it is as you say , just IGNORE , taking it public is the worst thing you could do
Date: May 06, 2006 08:40PM
The fact is Ellis your actions before that were just outrageous for someone who is trying to run a proffessional website

1. You stared deleting my messages with no reason at all (none of them broke the T+C)
2. You banned me for admin abuse (still yet to find this and your lack of showing me this abuse is leading me to believe you're just using it as a reason rather than fact) If I abused you on 3 other forums then why have my posts not been deleted on the 3 forums ?
3. The first thing I did was talk to you on MSN and you invited me to some convo with all your friends and started it off with a MSN emotion "Thumbs Up" next thing you said when I asked for a reason was "Bye" Thats when I said, "I don't know why I wasted my time building this site" or something to that affect.

@Forgotten
If this is how Ellis is going to act around trying to create a proffessional motorsport news website then he needs to realise he needs to be proffessional about it. I hope these posts have made him realise that at such an early stage of development that he needs to give v12 a good reputation. It's funny how he banned two people today whos views didn't match his ... as far as I can see it I've not shown any abuse.

Heck him and his friend D3 Edwards were swearing at me because they mis understood my sig (previous sig). At no point had I been that aggreesive to Ellis and Edwards got away with that ...

When I ended up with 6 warning at RSC (for everytime I called a leecher a leecher :s) I got a PM for every single one. Not a e-mail nor MSN message explaining my ban from v12...

A reputation can make or break a website and in your case a bad reputation aint going to help things at all ...

Keiran

vMax.Keiran
www.vMaxSR.com

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/06/2006 08:42PM by keiran.
Date: May 06, 2006 08:52PM
Decsions were made by v12racing.net admin and mod team as a whole (of the people who were online and avalible at the time). No decsion was made independantly, so any problem you have with the decsions can be taken out with the moderation and admin team as a whole. So altho you may think i banned you, realisticly, the entire team of people involved banned you :)

btw, like the other ban, it was origionally a temp ban (1 week). However when the hate campaign started on other forums, it was upped :) You can now continue to argue, but the decsion stands and wont be commented on from me anymore :)

theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/06/2006 08:53PM by DaveEllis.
Date: May 06, 2006 09:26PM
Posted by: FRESCO
I would say the main reason rFactor was chosen over LFS is tracks. It would be a rather pathetic simulator if you turned up to the BMW theme park and be forced to drive around FE Club or something daft, I know I would rather prefer to drive around the F1 track they are currently at.

It wouldn't surprise me if they have F1 tracks for all the circuits they go to, silverstone for when they are at the British GP for example.

Date: May 06, 2006 09:29PM
If its ISI lincensed then they probably just converted the F1C Ring.

theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: May 06, 2006 09:39PM
DaveEllis Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Decsions were made by v12racing.net admin and mod
> team as a whole (of the people who were online and
> avalible at the time). No decsion was made
> independantly, so any problem you have with the
> decsions can be taken out with the moderation and
> admin team as a whole. So altho you may think i
> banned you, realisticly, the entire team of people
> involved banned you
>
> btw, like the other ban, it was origionally a temp
> ban (1 week). However when the hate campaign
> started on other forums, it was upped You can now
> continue to argue, but the decsion stands and wont
> be commented on from me anymore

The fact is your beating around the bush here, not giving me a proper reason for the ban. I want evidence and so far you're not delivering it. I got 6 warnings on RSC once for each time I used the word leecher against a leecher. I know what the warnings were for because I was quoted the message in a PM. You refer to me abusing you on other forums so if I got warnings for calling someone a leecher (hardly a warnable offence considering he was ..) then why aren't I warned/banned on RSC ? yet alone the other 2 forums ...

If it was a 'team' decision then give me the evidence you lot used for the ban and I'll shut up ...

@FRESCO
The reason was that the LFS devs wouldn't agree to the agreement which Intel USA wanted them to, thats why LFS is used for the Intel Germany racing tour thing.

Keiran

vMax.Keiran
www.vMaxSR.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/06/2006 09:47PM by keiran.
Date: May 06, 2006 09:48PM
Posted by: gav
It's pretty obvious V12 is merely a haven and having a closed door approach to members. An "if you don't like things, feck off" sort of attitude.

All you have to do is look down the mod team and staff lists and you've got an opinion on the sort of action before you even start looking at posts.

It bugs the hell out of me, as I class a good few of those guys as friends, but several things piss me off about that place. Topics like this just bring that "I'm not your friend, go away" attitude to light.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/06/2006 09:48PM by gav.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy