GTA Liberty City Stories

Posted by madotter 
GTA Liberty City Stories
Date: November 03, 2005 11:36PM
Posted by: madotter
We recieved about 50 copies and ive been playing it like mad!! what a game, the graphics and gameplay are amazing.

The screenshots dont even get close to the quality of the game. The only downside is that you cant swim like in SA.
Re: GTA Liberty City Stories
Date: November 04, 2005 09:20PM
Posted by: Nik_I
thats all we need another gta 3

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/04/2005 09:21PM by Nik_I.
Date: November 05, 2005 10:56AM
Posted by: Korn_Freak
Nik_I Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> thats all we need another gta 3

Ill ignore the sarcasam and agree with you :D

Date: November 05, 2005 12:17PM
Posted by: Covfan
It is just basically GTA3 on the PSP. (If you're excited by that, good, another GTA game = yawn for me)
Date: November 09, 2005 03:57PM
Posted by: Peat
Just had a blast on one of these PSPs. was very sceptical at first, but the machines are amazing!!! Definatley getting one! Is Gran Turismo out for it?

Date: November 09, 2005 04:44PM
Posted by: -qwerty-
I don't think so.

I think they're awesome bits of kit, but not that portable really. Or rather, not what portable gaming "is", if you see what I mean. I think the Nintendo DS is fab though.

-----------------

She says brief things, her love’s a pony
My love’s subliminal
Date: November 09, 2005 06:18PM
Posted by: Peat
yeah, its too big for a pocket. Also, i dont fancy playing on one on a train or bus to be honest because i dont wanna be mugged!

Date: November 09, 2005 06:24PM
Posted by: Lemming
Gran Turismo is coming out for PSP, but I won't be buying, never liked the games.

GTA is pretty good though, if you liked GTA III. It's just the same game with a new character and missions, with a few little tweaks.

Just got onto 2nd city, driving down the long straights at insane speeds on a bike.

Date: November 09, 2005 06:26PM
Posted by: -qwerty-
so its basically gta3 with bikes and new missions?

-----------------

She says brief things, her love’s a pony
My love’s subliminal
Date: November 09, 2005 06:55PM
Posted by: Lemming
yeah. only differences from gta3 i've seen are bikes, new missions, extra side missions, more weapons (like vice city or san andreas style, where you can have 1 out of 3 different types of gun), change of clothes.

and snow apparently, but only when you get to level 9 of the car salesman, and you only get to do levels higher than 6 once, i failed on level 8 and got annoyed, drove off, did another mission then stupidly saved the game instead of just reloading it.

you can add a custom music channel, like on the pc too.

that's about it, but i thought GTA3 was the best one anyway so happy to be able to play it anywhere.

Date: November 09, 2005 09:53PM
Posted by: JustinZiarko
-qwerty- Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I think the
> Nintendo DS is fab though.
>

Quite agree, my DS gets more use than both my PS2 and GC.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy