RFactor Multiplayer/Online Demo

Posted by Lucasinio 
RFactor Multiplayer/Online Demo
Date: October 12, 2005 01:09PM
Posted by: Lucasinio
If anyone has a link to the above, cheers.

Date: October 12, 2005 01:23PM
Posted by: matthewp
It's not much use now because its terribly outdated and the multiplayer function of it doesnt work anymore, it was only meant as a help for them while developing the multiplayer portion of the game.

Re: RFactor Multiplayer/Online Demo
Date: October 13, 2005 11:46AM
Posted by: mortal
download and buy the full version, trust me, you will not regret it, every penny is money well spent, the mods and tracks are coming thick and fast :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: October 13, 2005 12:04PM
Posted by: Race_Monkey
I think that rFactor should have done a similar system to LFS where you can download the full version, but have limited access, and unlock it later, because there are a lot of people sitting on the fence and it would help convert the masses!

Date: October 13, 2005 01:51PM
The fact that its so open to modding means thats never going to happen, but you can buy the full version and get a refund before 48 hours. Only thing is the default game is nowhere near as impressive as its already been made with mods and it will get a lot better in a few months. Within a year it'll hardely by recognisable as the same game so people trying the default game for the 48 hours then getting a refund will be missing out.

Date: October 13, 2005 03:44PM
Posted by: rocker
I will download the demo 'cause I don't know if it's work on my computer.

The full version needs a better machine than the Demo, or if the demo works on my computer the full version should run?

--------------------------------------------
Rocker
Date: October 13, 2005 04:17PM
If the demo works so will the full version, may have to run in dx8 or dx7 mode thats all.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy