GPL Cover Art

Posted by G_Crawford 
GPL Cover Art
Date: October 09, 2005 04:32AM
Posted by: G_Crawford
Hey guys, I've recently begun putting my games in DVD cases, as CD wallets have a tendency to let em slip out. DVD cases look far cooler than CD jewel cases :-)

I have done it for GP4 and a few other games, but want to do it for GPL. I would take my original cover into work and scan it etc, but at the mo I'm on holiday at the moment and wanted to do it here in Hastings :-)

Does anybody have any good pics of the original artwork? I would do my own, but hey it's Chris Amon on the front so why change it? :-)

"Large skepticism leads to large understanding. Small skepticism leads to small understanding. No skepticism leads to no understanding."

Xi Zhi - 1130-1200
Re: GPL Cover Art
Date: October 09, 2005 12:59PM
Posted by: Race_Monkey

one google search later....

Date: October 09, 2005 02:46PM
Posted by: Bernie The Bolt
My copy of GPL actually came in a DVD style case.
Date: October 10, 2005 07:30PM
Posted by: -qwerty-
you prolly bought it recently (ish) as it was in cd jewel case previously.

-----------------

She says brief things, her love’s a pony
My love’s subliminal
Date: October 11, 2005 01:48AM
Posted by: G_Crawford
Mine came in a DVD case as well, but it's a best seller style one with all sorts of funky gold and stuff. Yuck. This way, I can use updated graphics as well :-)

"Large skepticism leads to large understanding. Small skepticism leads to small understanding. No skepticism leads to no understanding."

Xi Zhi - 1130-1200
Date: October 11, 2005 06:39AM
Posted by: Bernie The Bolt
-qwerty- Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> you prolly bought it recently (ish) as it was in
> cd jewel case previously.
>
> =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
>
>

Aahh..didnt think of that. I did buy it recently. $10 in the bargain bin at my local games shop.
Date: October 13, 2005 04:22PM
Posted by: rocker
My GPL dosen't have cover.

I bought it in a magazine. But the front of the CD has this picture.

I payed R$ 19,99 (20 :P). One of my best investiments in all my life.

--------------------------------------------
Rocker
Date: October 13, 2005 10:49PM
Posted by: Guimengo
I searched for that damn magazine but never found it!!! I should have bought it the first time I saw it, but I didn't have a PC, I'd use my aunt's occasionally :(.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy