RFactor Mods/Updates/Fixes/Links/News

Posted by keiran 
Re: RFactor Mods/Updates/Fixes/Links/News
Date: October 27, 2012 02:08PM
Posted by: xSilvermanx
Yey, from today it is possible to add rain, wind, changing track conditions, temperatures, realistic tyres and much more to rFactor. The RFE Plugin Series by the spanish programmer Inaki Lopez got released today. Please visit this page for further information: [symracing.net]
I'll definetely download and play it, as the changing weather and the tyre simulation makes rFactor the best race-simulation avaiable on the market. Together with a huge modding community it'll be able to survive quite a long time. For F1 2012 and such there is DRS and Kers avaiable as a plugin, so some very skilled modders are able to customize rFactor like they want.
Give it a look, and don't stop playing anymore :-p
Greetings
Silverman
Date: May 16, 2013 11:44PM
Posted by: Lucas78
May I ask a quick question about rFactor 2? Does it feature AI-only races, like GP4? Thanks :)
Date: May 17, 2013 07:05PM
Posted by: xSilvermanx
I would bet that it does. I don't have rFactor 2, but it's possible in rFactor 1 as well. Just open up your own dedicated server, set your number of AI-opponents (up to 32) and join as a spectator. This way you can get AI-only races in rFactor 1.
Only problems you can't accelerate the time (as if this would matter if you want to watch the races ^^) and you can't just press "R" and get a replay. Go into the menu kind of things.

However don't put too much hope into it. While I'm sure it's possible in rF2 to do the same as in rF1, the AI in rFactor tends to be quite stupid. Sometimes I'm driving Open Wheelers, and they just drive into me like I wasn't there. Expect a few of these things when watching AI races.
Greetings
Silverman

PS: If you get a track with a bad CC-line, be aware of flying AIs. Great stuff, if you don't want to watch a race ;)
Date: March 13, 2014 10:45PM
Posted by: JasonJarvis1988
video: [www.youtube.com]

LOL at the vid
Date: June 05, 2016 04:03PM
Posted by: FAlonsoESP
Enjoy this

[www.youtube.com]

and

[www.youtube.com]

Have Fun! :)
Date: July 31, 2017 07:55PM
Posted by: brasil_2014
Hello mates.
I saw very nice videos about brazilian tracks in youtube.
I would like to know if there is a list or database about all rfactor tracks already maden around the world.
Only real life tracks not fictional.
And if the plataform has all real life brazilian permanent tracks.
Thanks.
Fábio
São Paulo - Brasil
Date: August 02, 2017 10:17AM
Posted by: EricMoinet
Google rFactorCentral and you got the place to go. Plenty of brazilian tracks as far as I remember.

Date: January 02, 2018 01:29PM
Posted by: conel
I'm searching for the Championship Track Manager 2.20 by CTDP, to create an offline championship in Rfactor.
I've tried all links but they don't work.
Someone can help me?
Thanks
Date: January 05, 2018 09:28PM
Posted by: raskar
conel Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm searching for the Championship Track Manager
> 2.20 by CTDP, to create an offline championship in
> Rfactor.
> I've tried all links but they don't work.
> Someone can help me?
> Thanks

[drive.google.com]
Date: January 06, 2018 11:37AM
Posted by: conel
Thank you
Date: April 07, 2019 12:46PM
Posted by: Vimana
Hi, maybe it could interest someone , the missing years 1986 -1987 are now available in historic edition, with a 1987 trackpack :

1987trackpack

Date: September 11, 2020 05:39AM
Posted by: luquinhacosta94
Could someone please help me put some skins in the 2017 mod?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy