I'm rich!!

Posted by LS. 
I'm rich!!
Date: August 02, 2010 10:14PM
Posted by: LS.
Yes guys its true,

Some guy i've never met has chosen me to be the benefactor of his wealth,

Heres the email i just recieved

Late Mr. Rolf Hoffmann bequeathed 12,030,000.00 USD, to you in his will.

More info,contact your attorney(Dean Harry Esq.) via email address;deanharryesq@w.cn

Phone: +4470 24042815 Regards,Jill Downs(Secretary)Dean Harry & Associates

I'm thinking of getting 2 veyrons and setting fire to one for starters!

:-D

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Re: I'm rich!!
Date: August 02, 2010 10:17PM
wow and they say lightning never strikes twice!!

Dear Friend, I am one of the Personal Assistance to the late President El Hadj Omar Bongo ofGabon.

I am contacting you in order to ask for your assistance on thisconfidential business proposal with full financial benefit for both of us. I have a substantial huge amount of money deposited by Mr President Omar Bongoin a security firm which his son Ali Bongo is not aware of it.

The Money was deposited three weeks before he died. I am Presently in Nigeria Because i cannot go back to my country for now.

As soon as you get in touch with me i will tell you all the modalities that is involved in this project.

I am waiting for your quick reply to my private email(ahmedali0175@yahoo.com.hk)

My Regards,

Mr Ahmed Ali

LS's Tip of the week
Date: August 02, 2010 10:18PM
First round of beers is on me once the funds are in my account

happy days!! :)

LS's Tip of the week
Date: August 02, 2010 10:31PM
Posted by: Guimengo
Love the Hong Kong address ;)
Date: August 02, 2010 10:32PM
Posted by: dio69
Is this for real? =O
Date: August 02, 2010 10:38PM
Posted by: Monza972
I'm laughing at the name Bongo of Gabon ;)
Date: August 02, 2010 10:40PM
dio69 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Is this for real? =O

well this is Ali Bongo, so im assuming its 100% geniune and not one of those scams you hear about

LS's Tip of the week
Date: August 02, 2010 10:58PM
Posted by: danm
Well that explains where this nation's debt has been hiding. Wonder if he's got my missing multiples of socks too...

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Date: August 02, 2010 10:58PM
Posted by: danm
EDIT asj him if you accept, can you go on the Forbes list :P

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Date: August 02, 2010 11:13PM
Posted by: Vader
Welcome to the club of billionaires, mate. Been there, done it, bought the F1 team.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: August 02, 2010 11:22PM
Posted by: dio69
LS. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> dio69 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Is this for real? =O
>
>
> well this is Ali Bongo, so im assuming its 100%
> geniune and not one of those scams you hear about
>
>
> [i.telegraph.co.uk]
> ive/01362/ALI-BONGO_1362529f.jpg

Hahaha!

For sure!
And yes, now you can by an F1 team!
Date: August 03, 2010 01:24AM
Posted by: EC83
Can we all meet up and go to a few GPs?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/03/2010 01:25AM by EC83.
Date: August 03, 2010 02:19AM
Posted by: Monza972
And get full year round pit passes to anywhere on the circuit?
Date: August 03, 2010 11:22AM
Posted by: msater
This Bongo guy was real, I just googled him: [en.wikipedia.org]

So I guess this isn't a scam :P Congrats LS!

:D

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
Date: October 11, 2010 09:11PM
Dear Beloved In Christ(Donation to God)

I am Mrs Bimbo patricks from a city Abidjan Cote d'ivoire West Africa, I am married to Mr. David Patricks, I and my late husband was into, Estate management and also a Government Estate Building Contractor before my husband death on January 25 2007. We were married for eleven years without a child due to my fibriod problem. He died after a brief illness.

Before his death we were both born again Christian. Since my husband death I have been diagnosed with esophageal cancer.When my late husband was alive we deposited the sum of $3.8Million (USD) dollars in a Finance Security Firm. Presently the money is still in the security Firm. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next two weeks due to cancer problem. From all indications, my condition is really deteriorating and is quite obvious that I may not live more than one week, because the cancer stage has gotten to a very dangerous stage .

Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to good person that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. I want you to use at last 80% this fund for orphanages, widows and and also propagating the word of God and to endeavor that the house of God is maintained and take the remaining 20% to take good care of your good God Given Home. l took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money.

This is why I am taking this decision to donate this fund for charity. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord.Exodus 14 VS 14 says that "the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace". I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health. My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian.Whoever that Wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and Truth, always be prayerful all through your life.

Write to me on the this email address immediately and any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another good person, for this same purpose. Assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein. Hoping to receive your response immedaitely wilth your full contact information as follow:

1.Full Name,
2.Residential address,
3.Private Phone No,
4.Occupation,
5.Age.
6.Country of Origin.

Thanks and Remain blessed in the Lord.
yours sister in Christ.
Mrs Bimbo Patricks.

LS's Tip of the week
Date: October 12, 2010 12:03AM
Posted by: mortal
LS, set up an email account, from Father John McMoneyGrubber or something like it, send a response back that you are the patron of the Home for The Drug Addled Children in a poverty stricken area of Northern Ireland. Advise the 'Bimbo' that you are very interested to obtain the money to further the Lord's good works on her behalf, and that you would erect a plaque in her name in the grounds of the Home. Get a picture of an old building and send it as a photo of the kiddies run-down home, and a pic of an old priest as a pic of yourself. You could also get a pic of some urchins and photoshop in a sign in front of the kids, God Bless Bimbo or something lol! Throw in a couple of cheesy bible quotes and you'll have the hook on the way to being set. Once you gain the confidence of this person you're on a roll.
You can actually scam some money out of this person, visit the 419 scam site for more info on how to extract money from this person. You will need to have two separate email accounts and send emails back and forth between the three accounts, Bimbo's included and the reverse scam will work!
Once you have a fresh dialogue going, you tell this person that you are not in control of the kiddies home bank accounts, and that you have spoken to Father Frankenfurter, your boss and he who controls the purse strings (the second email account) and advised him of the generous plan. Then you send him a copy of your email to Father F telling him about the offer, and a copy of the response back from FF to FM. Then email Bimbo from FF's account asking for more details. Once Bimbo responds to the FF account you can consider the hook on the way to being set. There is detail on the 419 site outlining the methodology used to force the scammer into sending you money, right now I can't recall the trick (something about fake Western Union Money Transfer docs and a requirement for the scammer to send money for some reason) but it actually worked and the scamee came out on top! :-)
Go for it, it could be entertaining lol. ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: October 12, 2010 12:39AM
Posted by: Vader

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy