Michael Jackson 1958-2009

Posted by Peat 
Re: Michael Jackson 1958-2009
Date: July 01, 2009 11:25PM
Posted by: chrislewis
Your thoughts are interesting Dave. However you are being negative in a thread that was made in respect for a dead person. I reckon that if you have nothing good to say about a dead person then STFU.

I have seen others post negative comments but they aren't worthy of a reply.

IMO the most cowardly thing you can do in life is to piss on someone's grave!

On to your post-

If my "loved one" was one who touched kids then I'd be the first to say good riddance.

Interesting to think that you would do that. What does it mean if your child or partner is accused of it or any other indecency?

Would you say "Good Riddance" at their court hearing or(God forbid)at their funeral?

What a sad person you are if you do such a thing!

You didn't answer the question of the original post BTW.

Had Michael not been famous he would have had the kids removed from his care. But he was allowed to keep them,

Nice assumption.

Johnnie managed to get OJ off with murder, but couldn't get Michael off from touching kids.

I thought Jackson was acquitted? Please answer this post......................................................

Date: July 02, 2009 01:31AM
Posted by: DaveEllis
Interest post Chris. You say posting here in a negative manner is disrespectful and I should STFU, but you demand a reply. You also said others aren't worthy of a reply from you. Strange stance to have that kinda defies logical thought.

Because GPG doesn't use a standard text box I can't scroll on this (phone, bored on my break at work) so again you'll need to excuse if I don't quote each individual part as I address them

IMO the most cowardly thing you can do in life is to piss on someone's grave!

good thing I'm not pissing on a grave then! I said the same thing when he was alive. Him dying doesn't change my stance towards him.

Interesting to think that you would do that. What does it mean if your child or partner is accused of it or any other indecency?

I belive I already addressed that.

Would you say "Good Riddance" at their court hearing or(God forbid)at their funeral?

to me a funeral should not be a sad event because a person died. It should be an event to celebrate the persons life. If the person was s peadophile then I won't be at that funeral.

I thought Jackson was acquitted?

he settled.

Please answer this pos

why? So you can tell me I'm being disrespectful and you can single my posts out of all the others and tell me to STFU? standards champ, standards.

chrislewis Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Your thoughts are interesting Dave. However you
> are being negative in a thread that was made in
> respect for a dead person. I reckon that if you
> have nothing good to say about a dead person then
> STFU.
>
> I have seen others post negative comments but they
> aren't worthy of a reply.
>
>
>
> IMO the most cowardly thing you can do in life is
> to piss on someone's grave!
>
> On to your post-
>
>
> If my "loved one" was one who touched kids then
> I'd be the first to say good riddance.
>
> Interesting to think that you would do that. What
> does it mean if your child or partner is accused
> of it or any other indecency?
>
> Would you say "Good Riddance" at their court
> hearing or(God forbid)at their funeral?
>
> What a sad person you are if you do such a thing!
>
> You didn't answer the question of the original
> post BTW.
>
>
>
> Had Michael not been famous he would have had the
> kids removed from his care. But he was allowed to
> keep them,
>
> Nice assumption.
>
> Johnnie managed to get OJ off with murder, but
> couldn't get Michael off from touching kids.
>
> I thought Jackson was acquitted? Please answer
> this
> post..............................................
> ........

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: July 02, 2009 02:53AM
Posted by: Slash
chrislewis Wrote:
> I thought Jackson was acquitted? Please answer
> this
> ........

there where 2 cases, one back in 1993, where he settled, and the latter one he was acquited, in early 2000's i believe

anyway the guy never grew up with a normal childhood, and it seem to affect him a lot, the guy was never happy and from the lastest interviews i must say i find him to be very fragil

RIP Michael Jackson
Date: July 02, 2009 08:04AM
Posted by: Vader
1. nobody except admin or modshas the right to tell others to STFU.

2. everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

3. nobody has to have sympathy for criminals. I wouldn't stay quiet in a "poor hitler is dead thread" either.

Maybe because you don't have your own children you cannot understand Dave's and my point. Piss on his grave? I'd have pissed on his head if I ever met him. And don't give me that "he didn't have a normal childhood" crap. Millions of kids don't have and still don't go around having sex with kids and making horrible music. He was a sick pedo and now he's a dead pedo. Good riddance.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: July 02, 2009 08:28AM
Posted by: DaveEllis
Slash Wrote:
> chrislewis Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I thought Jackson was acquitted? Please answer
> > this
> >
>
> > ........
>
> there where 2 cases, one back in 1993, where he
> settled, and the latter one he was acquited, in
> early 2000's i believe

Indeed. 2003 was the second one, he was acquitted in 2005. He settled in the 1993 suit, where he was represented by Johnnie Cochran.

Chris, you singled my post out because apparently I was being the most harsh on MJ. Well guess what, Vader is actually being harsher than me. I wouldn't piss on Michaels head (or his grave, for that matter) and I happen to think his early music was rather good. So if you've got any standards you'll pick the same fight with Vader now and tell him to STFU. This should be interesting either way.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: July 02, 2009 08:37AM
Posted by: mortal
LOL....

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: July 02, 2009 09:13AM
Posted by: MikaHalpinen
all i wanna say is that....they don't really care about us

i'll miss the music, won't miss his bullshit though. (PS what is he and farrah fawcett getting for christmas?........patrick swayze!)

hey-oh
Date: July 02, 2009 11:16AM
Posted by: SchueyFan
for the 1993 case, i recommend you read this article. [www.buttonmonkey.com]. An interesting analysis of the whole case, and discussing whether Jackson was framed by the Chandler family. after this, it would be feasible to think others could go after him to get money.

i'm not saying he's completely guilty or not guilty for either case, but i think there is some doubt before he is blanket (pardon the pun) labelled as a paedophile.

X (@ed24f1)
Date: July 02, 2009 12:59PM
Posted by: sasjag
MikaHalpinen Wrote:

> i'll miss the music, won't miss his bullshit
> though. (PS what is he and farrah fawcett getting
> for christmas?........patrick swayze!)
>
> hey-oh

oh lawd i lol'd!

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Date: July 02, 2009 01:05PM
Posted by: The Lopper
Major ROFL at Mortal and Mr Halpinen in the middle of this lovely nice friendly thread! :P

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/02/2009 02:05PM by The Lopper.
Date: July 02, 2009 01:20PM
Posted by: chet
SchueyFan Wrote:
but i think there is some doubt before he is blanket (pardon the pun) labelled as a paedophile.

Apparently doubt isnt enough for some poeple.

Im with you though.

Besides that, what kind of parents would let thier kids go off with what has always been an odd person?? Everyone will admit that he was not the most normal person. I find alot of fault with the parents who left their kids with him. In fact I find it worrying. Though I never thought he had abused children sexually, I do think he was mentally unstable, anyone could see that. You would have had to be dumb not to notice he wasnt like 'you or me'.

Also, lol at Mortal :p

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Date: July 02, 2009 01:58PM
Posted by: The Lopper
I'm with you as well SchueyFan and chet...While clearly Michael Jackson was incredibly odd, I couldn't be certain that he was a paedo, and he was an easy target for money-grabbers. But since his death really doesn't mean shite to me, I'm not going to run defending him.
Date: July 02, 2009 02:01PM
Posted by: MikaHalpinen
ROFL, swayze.
Date: July 02, 2009 04:12PM
Chris, you singled my post out because apparently I was being the most harsh on MJ. Well guess what, Vader is actually being harsher than me. I wouldn't piss on Michaels head (or his grave, for that matter) and I happen to think his early music was rather good. So if you've got any standards you'll pick the same fight with Vader now and tell him to STFU. This should be interesting either way.

I posted that after one too many & in hindsight shouldn't have posted anything.

I reckon that if you have nothing good to say

I didn't tell you to STFU or anyone else for that matter, my quote is above, sorry if you took it that way. A more diplomatic way of putting it is if you have nothing good to say then don't say anything at all.

Piss on his grave? I'd have pissed on his head if I ever met him

That's nice of you.

Date: July 02, 2009 04:33PM
Posted by: iCeMaN pAuL
chrislewis Wrote:
> Your thoughts are interesting Dave. However you
> are being negative in a thread that was made in
> respect for a dead person. I reckon that if you
> have nothing good to say about a dead person then
> STFU.

chrislewis Wrote:
> I didn't tell you to STFU or anyone else for that matter..

Hmm... ;)

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Date: July 02, 2009 04:40PM
Please see post above if you want clarification.

Date: July 07, 2009 05:56PM
Posted by: danm
memorial to be shown in HD on sky interwebs.

[skynewshd.streaming.skysports.com]

:)

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Date: July 07, 2009 06:21PM
Posted by: Muks_C
here's where you can watch in the UK:

BBC TWO
BBC News Channel
BBC HD
Sky News
Sky Arts 1
Five
NTV

and the artists who are supposed to be performing/speaking:

Stevie Wonder
Mariah Carey
Usher
Lionel Richie
Kobe Bryant
Jennifer Hudson
John Mayer
Martin Luther King III
Rev Al Sharpton
Smokey Robinson
Brooke Shields
Shaheen Jafargholi
Berry Gordy

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Date: July 07, 2009 07:03PM
Posted by: Nickv
It's very sad that the man died as he was a great artist, but bloody hell, can the sensationalistic journalists please shut their gobs? It's been a week since he's died now and in any random news paper or on any random TV channel it's Michael Jackson all over. Fans cry, the family cries, the family fights, the family earns money, MJs monkey is upset (or it died, one of those two), the children are upset, fans cry again because they can't get into the stadium, fans cry because they can get into the stadium, who's gonna pay for the cancelled concerts, 'the whole world is shocked and mourns' according to some 'journalists' over here. Will this ever stop? Now it's the memorial. Not long after it'll be the funeral. After a week we'll get reports that it's been a week since the memorial. Then a bit later we'll hear that it's been a week since the funeral. When that has left we'll hear everything about the squabble about who's going to get the children. Then we hear that the losing party will sue the other party. Then it's the squabble about who's getting the rights of his music. Then we'll hear that California can't actually pay this closing of roads and stuff and will try to get the family to pay. Then we're near the end of August and we'll get repeats of everything I've just said, just before the new TV season starts. Then at the end of the year we'll get year reviews and guess what? MJ died.

I know by now Michael Jackson has died, I want proper television/news papers now!
Date: July 07, 2009 07:52PM
Posted by: mika19b
You don't have to like MJ if you think he was a peado etc but bloody hell this is a thread about someone that has passed away. If you want to be all negative go and post another thread about it to people that might care.

I think if we are all honest no one will EVER know the truth about anything he was accused of.

All I know is he was the King Of Pop for me and alot of other's.

R.I.P.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy