> cases
> > you've been accused of have been made up. You
> > abuse one child and your a child molester
> > regardless of how many other stories have been
> > made up. I have a zero tolerance policy in this
> > case.
>
> Those 100 cases are still 0% guilty until shown
> otherwise... but anyway I still detest the bloke.
>

Yes, and those 100 cases proving the tooth fairee doesn't exist are still 0% either ...

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Re: Michael Jackson 1958-2009
Date: June 27, 2009 12:57AM
Posted by: sasjag
Bet Gary Glitter doesn't get this send off

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Date: June 27, 2009 01:14AM
Posted by: gav
Vader Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yes, and those 100 cases proving the tooth fairee
> doesn't exist are still 0% either ...

I wasn't aware there were any cases against the tooth fairy, never mind 100 ;)
Date: June 27, 2009 02:10AM
Posted by: Fincent
The latest I've heard is that he's going to be melted down into carrier bags for supermarkets. That kinda defeats the point of the object though because they're still gonna have to put the whole "not suitable for young children" warning on them ;)

Circuit Thermalito

Liverpool Waterfront Circuit (WIP)
Date: June 27, 2009 03:34AM
Posted by: harjinator
rumour says he's gonna be cremated and his ashes sold to a violin making company. Toys R Us have already expressed interest in the product and are gonna cal it the kiddie fiddler,,,

sorry if this has already been posted, i'm drunk and cba to read the whole thread. Good riddance anyway!

Team Japan Owner - GPGNC
Date: June 27, 2009 10:49AM
Posted by: Iceman-Kimi
The first ever moonwalk:

[www.dumpert.nl]

Date: June 27, 2009 11:13AM
Posted by: Nickv
The real first ever moonwalk:
[www.dumpert.nl]
Date: June 30, 2009 06:05PM
Posted by: Guimengo
So far the saddest thing about his death has been all the reports coming out and people who were supposed to have loved him only commenting on taking over the finances and his estate. Michael was loved by his fans but not by his parents, there isn't a sadder thing than that.
Date: June 30, 2009 06:14PM
Posted by: DaveEllis
Yeah I'd be gutted if I made that amount of money off my parents. Boo-hoo rich kid.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: June 30, 2009 07:00PM
What in the world are you on about? Read again, his parents lived off the money made by the Jackson 5 and then Michael's career. His dad announced he had just started his own record company and he's battling to get the rights to Michael's stake at Sony or whatever other company. Basically he has the rights to over 750,000 songs in his catalog, including Beatles and that could be worth about US$ 2 billion total.
Date: June 30, 2009 07:58PM
What in the world are you on about? Read again, his parents lived off the money made by the Jackson 5 and then Michael's career.

Michael wouldn't have had a career if it wasn't for his parents. So yeah, the point stands. boo-hoo my parents didn't love me, but I have lots of money and touch children, so everythings ok.

theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: June 30, 2009 08:14PM
Your mentality is a sad thing for this world. What about having compassion, sympathy? Yes the man had a fortune but what is his money good for if he doesn't have the mental structure to handle all of it? He was raised with a huge gap missing inside and we saw his tragic end and his sad story gradually getting to what it got to, from the late 80s 'til now.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/30/2009 08:29PM by Guimengo.
Date: June 30, 2009 08:43PM
Your mentality is a sad thing for this world.

No, YOUR mentality is a sad thing for this world. Same as all the other morons who went out and bought his music just because he's dead. I'm supposed to have compassion for a peado who hangs his children over balconies?

Same bullsh*t the morons of this country pulled when Jade Goody got cancer. Before the cancer she was a stupid racist bitch who everyone hated. When she got cancer, suddenly she's a f**king hero.

Michael dying doesn't make him a hero. Whilst it's sad to lose what was once a brilliant musical artist (although that was lost a LONG time ago), it is not sad to lose a complete looney with the history that Michael has.

theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: June 30, 2009 09:09PM
I bought his cassette when I was 7, I don't go on the bandwagon and buy stuff after people die. You are off in the head and think you're always right and it's always your way, it isn't.

You're sad because a brilliant artist was lost a long time ago but you completely ignore the human side. There's no need to expand on this because you'll resort to short attacking words and just deny what I say, so I'm saving everyone the effort.
Date: June 30, 2009 09:18PM
Ah right. So I'm wrong because I'm not mourning the death of peado who paid off the parents just to get it all to go away? I'm wrong for not mourning the death of a nutter who put covers over his kids faces and hung them over the edge of buildings?

That is the human side. No need to expand on it - I already did. As a human being, Michael Jackson was f**ked up and abused his money and position to get away with crimes. Had he been anyone else, the social services would have taken the children away and jailed him - and then he'd be typical scum to us. But he had the money to get away with it, and eventually died, therefore the mans a hero again.

Yeah, you were right. When you stop ignoring the human side then he's just awesome.

theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: June 30, 2009 09:43PM
It's side his mind was so long gone that he never had true children of his own and faked his marriages, that he behave like he did with "Blanket" and that he was accused of all those charges on kids, which as said before "not guilty until proven otherwise." He had settlements but only to stop the drag on his public image but there was never proof except for one kid's (most very likely) fake story. All the surgeries he had and his health, the state at which he brough himself to because his dad always verbally abused him and hit him and treated Michael as never being good enough. Michael loved kids and wanted to make them happy, he was just naïve and mislead by many. All that is extremely sad.
Date: June 30, 2009 11:53PM
Posted by: ralv585
now now children, calm down.

The fact of the matter is, is that a musical genius has passed away.
No matter what he's done or accused of doing is irrelevant, you need to have some compassion for his family at this time.

Dave, i don't know you personally, but how would you feel if someone close to you died, how would you feel about someone thinking good riddance to your loved one?
would it not hurt you to think that someone out there has no compassion, no sympathy?

Michael had three children, can you honestly say you have no sympathy for them, because in your eyes he's this f*cked up guy? it's not sad because he's a complete loony?

look at it this way, three children have lost a father they loved. looney or not, show some respect for and his family at least.

Date: July 01, 2009 01:28AM
Posted by: mortal
One of MJ's accusers has admitted he lied....yes, it was about the money.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: July 01, 2009 01:02PM
Posted by: The Lopper
Whether or not he did interfere with the first guy, deciding to pay him off put a price on his head, so you'd have to think that so many of the cases afterwards were just opportunists.
Date: July 01, 2009 10:08PM
Dave, i don't know you personally, but how would you feel if someone close to you died, how would you feel about someone thinking good riddance to your loved one?
would it not hurt you to think that someone out there has no compassion, no sympathy?

If my "loved one" was one who touched kids then I'd be the first to say good riddance.

look at it this way, three children have lost a father they loved. looney or not, show some respect for and his family at least.

I never said jack about the family, friends (although many of his so-called friends are now money grabbing bastards, so I don't feel sorry for them) or even his fans. I'm just not buying into all this rubbish about how somebody goes from hated to loved just because they died. His kids are probably better off now anyway. Had Michael not been famous he would have had the kids removed from his care. But he was allowed to keep them, hang them off balconies, cover there faces with ridiculous masks (yeah, THAT won't attract attention will it) because of who he is.

And I don't want to hear any "innocent until proven guilty" stuff. Michael hired Johnnie Cochran. If even Johnnie Cochran is telling you settle, you screwed up big time. Johnnie managed to get OJ off with murder, but couldn't get Michael off from touching kids.

Edit: Apparently 12 Michael Jackson fans have commited suicide after his death. When I read that I thought it was the start of a joke, but apparently not. I guess this is Darwinism in action.

theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/01/2009 10:10PM by DaveEllis.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy