i need tips on how to repair the fan on the motherboard

Posted by SHEEPY 
Re: i need tips on how to repair the fan on the motherboard
Date: February 10, 2005 10:51AM
Posted by: gav
You're the sort of guy who punches holes in walls when they've ran out of cigs aren't you?

LMAO @ Sim (both posts)

I suggest you follow the advice of others in the thread. May I also suggest you start attending those anger management classes you mum got you enroled in?
Date: February 10, 2005 08:30PM
Posted by: Vader
... so i throw it and the fan cam off the motherboard ...

i picked up the fan and burnt my hand coz it was hot so i hit it with a hammer.

So first you threw it and then hit it with hammer? Either you are Mr. Funny Porky Pie or you are a psycho. :s

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS

this thread reminds me of this

[+Silus]: is there anywhere you can fix graphics cards ? Pm me plz
[@foulkesaway]: what u mean 'fix'
[@madmk]: like.. he snapped it in-half and needs some special graphics-card glue

thier is a little chip that is stuck to the motherboard where the fan was the computer is made by tiny and i have insureance on it but they wont come out coz they are lazy retards thanks for the advice im gunna take it to a shop to be on the safe side

@gav how did u know i punch my wall in
Date: February 11, 2005 05:58PM
Posted by: _tux_
your insurence will most likly not cover it anyway
SHEEPY Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> @gav how did u know i punch my wall in

BAHAHAHA

i picked up the fan and burnt my hand coz it was hot so i hit it with a hammer.

LMAO! Sorry mate, but you need to sort yourself out. So was the hammer treatment a punishment for it burning you, or an attempt to get it back on? Either way, take it to your local PC shop :)

my mum and dad got the gold insureance from tiny for a 5 year cover and i got 1 year left i asked down at pc world and he said tiny are a load of C***p he said they never come out coz they are to S**t. so when i get money im gunna try and get it repaired it gunna cost £50 for the first hour and £25 for the bits.
Date: February 12, 2005 01:18AM
PC World would say Tiny (owned by Time now) are crap. They're huge rivals. Tiny and Time vs the PC World Advents and Hi-grades (last time I looked, erm... a couple of year back).
And to be perfectly honest, they both pale in comparison to custom built machines :)

I couldn't possibly consider being ripped off for an Advent (although they actually run quite well from my friends who have them), and as for Time....

By the way...that's from the Tate gallery!

EDIT: Woops! Should've used a thumbnail! I've forgotten the tags though!

[Website]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 02/12/2005 01:43AM by Ferrari_Fuhrer.
Sheepy, tiny will likely fix it for you - the warranty i there for a reason, just call them, but neglect to mention the hammer incident. The fan just fell off. Nkay?

-----------------

She says brief things, her love’s a pony
My love’s subliminal
Sheepy

Your posts make my day!!!! ;)

"OH OH OH HAMMER TIME!!"

"QUIT DREAMING THIS IS REAL LIFE BABY!!!"

Amd 64 3200+ 939 skt 640kb cache,Asus A8V Deluxe Socket-939 VIA/KT800Pro,Kingston 2X 512MB DDR PC3200 400MHz(dual channel),Seagate ST3160827AS 160GB 7200rpm SATA 8MB,200gb Western digital 8mbcache 7200rpm,Radeon 9800 pro 128mb,Soundblaster Audigy2
got my pc repair then found out i had a problem with windows XP being corrupt so had the reinstalled so all to gether it cost £46 plus a new headphones i think it was an alright price me.
Date: February 22, 2005 04:00PM
I don't think Windows was the only thing that was damaged when you threw your PC ;-)
LOL @ SHEEPY!

I.Tz No Problem
For all your home and business I.T needs
[www.itznoproblem.com]
enquiry@itznoproblem.com
gav Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don't think Windows was the only thing that was
> damaged when you threw your PC
>
> __________
> The two touch, and Gavin is off to see what the
> tracks safety features are like.
>

i dont think the other thing was ever in full working order ;-)

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
it working properly now i am so happy :D
dont hit it with a hammer next time LOLOL!

I.Tz No Problem
For all your home and business I.T needs
[www.itznoproblem.com]
enquiry@itznoproblem.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy