Strangest Feeling

Posted by Glyn 
Strangest Feeling
Date: January 13, 2004 02:45AM
Posted by: Glyn
Has anyone had that strange feeling when you wake up, thinking you've been asleep for hours and hours and hours, to look at the clock and you've only actually been dreaming for 30 mins or so?

The one good thing though, is after you've been to the loo and climb back in bed, one of the best feelings (and I said one of ;)) when your really tired is knowing you've got many hours kip ahead ;)

Re: Strangest Feeling
Date: January 13, 2004 02:51AM
Posted by: MysticalCrayon
yeah i dont consider it very strange though

Date: January 13, 2004 02:54AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
I hate it when u wake up 5 minutes later !

Date: January 13, 2004 03:12AM
Posted by: MikaHalpinen
i think perhaps the worst feeling ever is waking up on monday morning thinking it's a saturday :(

Date: January 13, 2004 03:40AM
Posted by: mortal
I had a really strange feeling come over me when I was reading this post, does that count?

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: January 13, 2004 03:51AM
Posted by: -qwerty-
When you wake up early, and know you have another 2 hours in bed, oh yeah that's a great feeling :D

-----------------

She says brief things, her love’s a pony
My love’s subliminal
Date: January 13, 2004 03:52AM
Posted by: sasjag
when u wake up and realise u hafta be out the house in 5 mins is an even better feeling!

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Date: January 13, 2004 03:55AM
Posted by: matthewp
think perhaps the worst feeling ever is waking up on monday morning thinking it's a saturday

when you do the opposite its great though :)

Date: January 13, 2004 04:32AM
Posted by: Glyn
hehe, ive done the opposite thankfully.

I remember when dad once thought it was a Saturday though, when it was a Thursday or something. Luckly for him he works flexi time :)

Date: January 13, 2004 06:14AM
Posted by: Zcott
Oh man, that's a great feeling. I love it! Except when you realise you have two hours more sleep, and they seem to just go past INSTANTLY! That's not quite as much fun.

Date: January 13, 2004 07:49AM
Posted by: MysticalCrayon
yes! i totally agree mika =[

but when you wake up on saturday its soo good especially when you wake up on saturday march 6th 2004 =D

Date: January 13, 2004 08:34AM
Posted by: broders
a good feeling is when you wake up on a monday morning, realise you should have left the house about 2 mins ago, man, you wake up fast :)

-=-=-=-=-=-
VT Driver
Broders
Date: January 13, 2004 09:09AM
Posted by: Guimengo
I think we're talking about good feelings? ;)

Date: January 13, 2004 09:34AM
Posted by: Vader
I think we're talking about good feelings? ;)

Like if you always have to defecate at 6am, but never wake up befor 7am?

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: January 13, 2004 09:42AM
lol

I remember one winter getting up when my alarm went off and got changed for school. Just as i was about to go out the door i looked at the clock and it was @#$%& 2:15 :@

Date: January 13, 2004 09:46AM
Posted by: tux
2:15 am??? how did u manage that :)

Date: January 13, 2004 09:51AM
Because someone in the house left the light on...so i thought peopel wer alreday up

....and being in the usual @#$%& up utter daze of a monday morning

Date: January 13, 2004 10:10AM
Posted by: Kimi Räikkönen
Second best feeling to an orgasm. ;)

Sorry guys, my forum is down. :(
Date: January 13, 2004 10:18AM
Posted by: Vader
When I started to study at Uni I rent a room in private house. I didn't have much money back then, so I neither had TV nor radio. One sunday morning - well actually around midday - I got home real drunk. When I woke up I was still all dazed. It was dark outside and according to my alarm clock it was 7. 7am or pm - this the clock didn't tell. Monday morning 7 o'clock would have been extremely bad - because of an oral exam at 8am. So what could I do with only one clock and the world outside looking dark anyway? Drunk as I was I got up, took the next bus to the central station, had a look at the digital clock telling me it was Sunday 7:30pm, went home and slept until Monday morning :)

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: January 13, 2004 11:43AM
Posted by: Muks_C
Good story Vader.

A good feeling is finally having a crap after dying to go for ages, but being unable to because you're driving, or not near a toilet.

Don't know about strange feelings, I only ever have good or bad ones.

Why are this mans pockets so far down?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy