Strangest Feeling

Posted by Glyn 
Re: Strangest Feeling
Date: January 13, 2004 11:57AM
Posted by: Vader
Reminds me of the Guns N' Roses line from Right Next Door To Hell (Use Your Illusions I)

But times are hard and thrills are cheaper
As your arms get shorter your pocket gets deeper

Why? Don't ask me, I'm just a tourist.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: January 13, 2004 12:47PM
Posted by: Glyn
A good feeling is finally having a crap after dying to go for ages, but being unable to because you're driving, or not near a toilet.

Actually, that is quite a good one. There is nothing better than dancing to a toilet, and then, well, you know what comes next :)

Date: January 13, 2004 01:41PM
A good feeling is finally having a crap after dying to go for ages, but being unable to because you're driving, or not near a toilet.

Josh Silver (Type O Negative):

Q: What's the worst thing that's happened to you at a festival?
A: .....we had to play.....errrr..once I had to take a **** which is pretty scary at any festival, we were at the Bizarre Festival in Germany recently and they came around with the big hose to empty the toilets, that cleared the whole place, a frightening smell........the vacuum shitter .....if you can't learn to hold your faeces then you shouldn't be playing festivals .......

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: January 13, 2004 02:18PM
Posted by: jginete
the worst feeling in the world is defenitely wake up in a monday morning and listening "Easy like Sunday morning" in the radio...
Date: January 13, 2004 03:53PM
Posted by: sasjag
i'm easy like sunday morning :)

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Date: January 13, 2004 03:57PM
the worst feeling in the world is defenitely wake up in a monday morning and listening "Easy like Sunday morning" in the radio

Especially if you don't even have a radio.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: January 13, 2004 06:39PM
Posted by: Guimengo
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA @ Vader on this thread ;)
Magnifique!

Date: January 13, 2004 07:50PM
Posted by: MikaHalpinen
agreed gui, you're on fire in this thread vader :P (not literally :))

Date: January 13, 2004 08:12PM
Posted by: Palomino
i once slept 23 and a half hours STRAIGHT, didnt wake up, a whole day i slept...When i woke up it took about 3 hours for my brain to configure itself again, that was one of teh best feeling ive ever encounterd.

[www.kraftwerk.com]
Date: January 13, 2004 10:56PM
Posted by: Guimengo
Haha, sweet.
I can sleep that in 3 days only :D
Well, almost 3 ;)

Yeah, Vader has his ass on fire :p

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy