Car adverts....good ones (strong language)

Posted by Ellis 
Car adverts....good ones (strong language)
Date: December 21, 2003 10:10PM
Posted by: Ellis

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Re: Car adverts....good ones (strong language)
Date: December 21, 2003 11:10PM
Posted by: MikaHalpinen
Date: December 22, 2003 12:06AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Verrrry good

Date: December 22, 2003 12:36AM
Posted by: Vader
Are there any cars you actually like, Ellis? ;)

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: December 22, 2003 01:25AM
Posted by: MysticalCrayon
well.....yes he likes the bat mobile i can tell from his sig

Date: December 22, 2003 01:58AM
Date: December 22, 2003 01:58AM
Posted by: Lanky-Lad
ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!

"Treat others with respect and you too will be respected." Oac - ed'c dnia - E ys yldiymmo drec cyt. :)
Date: December 22, 2003 02:44AM
Posted by: Glyn
LOL! ;)

The Corsa one was the best, and so true. I'm gonna show it to my cousin :)

Date: December 22, 2003 02:49AM
This one made me laugh! ;)

"Treat others with respect and you too will be respected." Oac - ed'c dnia - E ys yldiymmo drec cyt. :)
Date: December 22, 2003 03:02AM
Posted by: mortal
HAHAHAHA yeah very funny Lanky and you know what, it is nicer weather over here....we don't ride moped's either ;-) well...I don't anyway....hehe

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: December 22, 2003 06:02PM
Posted by: MercuryGP
I love this one, as i dont like DC.

This ones good too

"Trulli, trying not to cry, probably"

TRULLI AWFUL
"The gossip-mongering paddock-pundits are right and all people with eyes and ears are wrong as it was revealed this week that Jarno Trulli is a piss-poor driver. Last season stories abounded that, despite fine qualifying performance, Trulli was really really slow in the races. There were suggestions in prominent magazines that Trulli needed some driving tuition from some guy who used to explain what a racing line was to Nigel Mansell back in the days when Alain Prost was known as a success. F1 magazine's experts explained: 'Trulli's race pace is proportionally a lot slower compared to his qualifying pace than any of the other drivers'.' Experts noted that, since F1 magazine is owned by Bernie Ecclestone, it must be true. In the first race of the season, what looked like a heroic performance from Trulli as he ran second to Coulthard and defended from Schumacher, was actually, journalists pointed out afterwards, a woeful showing. On lap nine Trulli span into the wall after hitting a patch of oil on the track, something that was entirely the driver's fault, according to Maurice Ital from Every Other Sunday magazine: 'Jarno's ragged driving style was responsible for his downfall. His habit of braking extra late into corners means that the bodywork of the car acts as a giant liebig condenser and distills oil out of the air and causes it to condense under the back wheels of his car,' he noted, unconvincingly. Sniff Petrol pointed out that the traction control should have salvaged the situation, but Ital was swift to counter: 'You see Jarno's ragged driving style can cause the traction control software to re-programme itself in medium-speed corners,' he insisted. 'It's rather like putting a magnet on a fridge. No, a cassette tape. Or something. Anyway,' Ital concluded, 'he smells funny and he's got no mates and we hate him. So nurrrrr."

tehe ;)

THREE PARTICULARLY ANNOYING THINGS TO COME OUT OF JAMES ALLEN'S MOUTH
1. "The noise echoes off the building like ghosts in a town"
(Monaco '03)
2. "Michael Schumacher owns this place - literally"
(USA 2003)
3. "Yes, I'd love to do the F1 commentary"

THINGS THAT ANNOYINGLY HAVEN'T YET COME OUT OF JAMES ALLEN'S MOUTH
1. His resignation
2. His large intestine
3. His tedious fact spouting girly swot brain

THINGS EVERYONE LOVES ABOUT
JACQUES VILLENEUVE
1. His pleasant accent
2. His rebellious baggy overalls, ooh the bad lad
3. The time he dyed his hair, and how really super it looked
4. The way he got out of car at Indianapolis and ran like a girl
5. His winning form

THINGS COLIN MCCRAE MIGHT DO NEXT SEASON
INSTEAD OF DRIVING A WRC CAR
1. Practise cheeky smile
2. Host Colin's Massive Saturday Night Laugh In on ITV
3. Just mooch about being a bit grumpy

Murray W (Centre) Hangs with his homies

WALKER IN SO SOLID SHOCK!
Veteran motor racing commentator Murray Walker has stunned fans with the announcement that he is to join UK garage collective, the So Solid Crew. The South London-based urban music group, whose members include Megaman, Asher D, Skat D, Romeo and Ken, are famed for their ever-increasing numbers but the recruitment of the former 'voice of F1' has shocked even hardened fans.
"He got a good vibe," noted So Solid spokesman Kicking Cuh. "We's gonna spin up some fast talking, occasional error makin' flavas with ma man Murray W."
Walker's first contribution to the always-in-trouble, not-at-all-gun-toting and certainly-not-in-any-way-completely-@#$%&-rubbish collective will be a re-worked version of an existing So Solid tune, over which the legendary commentator will rap "And! I've! Got! Twenty! One! Seconds! To go!"

and finally...

;)

Post Edited (12-23-03 01:26)

AMD Athlon 64 3200 - Asus K8VSE Deluxe Motherboard - Antec TruePower 550W PSU - Zalman CNPS7000A-Cu Ultra-Quiet CPU Cooler - GeIL 1GB PC3200 Golden Dragon CAS2 - Sapphire ATI Radeon X800 Pro 256MB DDR3 TV-Out/DVI - Western Digital Caviar 120GB Special Edition 8MB Cache Serial ATA - Samsung SC-152AEBB 52x CD-ROM - NEC ND2500A 8x DVD±R/±RW - OcUK Floppy Drive - Windows XP Pro - Chenbro Gaming Bomb with Side Window - Samsung Samtron 76E 17" CRT Monitor
Date: December 22, 2003 09:27PM
Posted by: Briere
ROFLOLMAO !! ;)

Date: December 23, 2003 02:30AM
hehe, great CMR4 2004 one!!
and the Wilson Jaguar one.

Date: December 23, 2003 07:41AM
Seen the Murray one before, first time it made me cry with laughter! :P

Date: December 23, 2003 12:43PM
The Wilson one is hilarious :D

Date: January 13, 2004 11:55AM
Posted by: Muks_C
What we don't see in the Jenson Button pic, is that half a second earlier, he had an equally sized piece of cheese in his other hand, and has managed to stuff it into his right ear.
Date: January 13, 2004 12:48PM
Argh... grave digging!

Date: January 14, 2004 09:33AM
Grandprixgames.org Forum Rules:

156: Thou shalt not exhume threads that rest in eternal slumber.

Post Edited (01-14-04 16:53)

Date: January 14, 2004 09:35AM
Posted by: Guimengo
I seeth thy kept the goodeth use of language ;)

Date: January 14, 2004 09:40AM
Posted by: X_Acto
LOL, Lanky!

-----------------------------------------------------

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy