So I see ur all keepers....

Posted by Bling-Bling 
Re: So I see ur all keepers....
Date: October 06, 2003 04:16AM
Posted by: sasjag
LOL:P

well i just got roped into playing central defence for my school, great!

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Date: October 07, 2003 02:20PM
Posted by: CMJH69
Ive been a defender all my life. My own keeper knocked me out once though when we were defending a corner. He went to punch the ball away but sadly got me right full on the end of me hooter! :-o

Date: October 07, 2003 05:24PM
Posted by: Orpheus
what i s strange for me is that on some days i am worse than a sumo wrestler would be in goal, bout on other days i am like david seaman!!!

yah i kno, david seaman is so crap ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: October 07, 2003 10:31PM
Posted by: Guimengo
Seaman sucks! He's inconsistent and has that pony-tail

Date: October 07, 2003 10:43PM
Posted by: Ellis
and has that pony-tail

Dont go any further or you might regret it

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: October 07, 2003 11:05PM
:)
I just think it's funny. If you think about it, it (pony-tail) only goes against him. It decreases your speed, jump, acceleration...all due to the fact it adds more weight and it has more contact with air (short explanation).
I'm actually an Arsenal fan (in England), but I think Seaman is way past his time, and better retire with all the glory of a good (and winning) team.

Date: October 07, 2003 11:56PM
Why, you have a pony tail too?

Date: October 08, 2003 03:33PM
Posted by: CMJH69
David James is the best english keeper at the moment IMHO! :)

Date: October 08, 2003 03:47PM
He's still with West Ham?
I think the best goalie ever to play in England (since last decade) was Schmeichel. But I didn't watch much English soccer back then, only started in 98...and now even less. But I know someone will say Barthez!

Date: October 08, 2003 04:43PM
Posted by: bazza
man schmeichel was so over rated. his skills were minimal, he just had big balls

Date: October 08, 2003 04:54PM
Posted by: Orpheus
he was a gr8 keeper. not for his shot stopping( which is was always brill at anyway) but for giving Sh*t out to his defenders to keep them organised and work as a unit.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: October 08, 2003 07:36PM
That doesn't make a goalie great. It makes him a leader. Schmeichel had great anticipation, good reflexes, and was an imposing figure.
I tell you, start looking for a guy called Julio Cesar (Brazil). He's 23-24, and is fabulous. Sometimes it's like watching Preud'home in 94! And in his first official game (in 97), he was 17, and saved a penalty against a top, top scorer! But unfortunatelly, Flamengo will sell him for less than $10 mi someday....just like they did with other great players!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy