I caught MORTALWOMBAT

Posted by Vader 
Re: I caught MORTALWOMBAT
Date: December 07, 2003 10:41AM
Posted by: Lanky-Lad
LOL! That was a good one! :P

"Treat others with respect and you too will be respected." Oac - ed'c dnia - E ys yldiymmo drec cyt. :)
Date: December 07, 2003 02:13PM
Posted by: mortal
AAAAAARRRGGGHHHHHH!!!! now the fur is really gonna fly....it's all about meeee and I can't see the pic. Damn, poo, bugger, etc etc.....

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: December 07, 2003 02:24PM
Posted by: anze89
Date: December 07, 2003 02:35PM
Posted by: Vader
I uploaded the picture again. Look above.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: December 07, 2003 02:39PM
Posted by: mortal
OK OK Yes it's true, Vader caught me! SOB WEEP CHOKE..........I'll never live it down.....why me? hahahaha, nice one pal.... 10 points awarded, I'm back five minutes and you're already takin' the piss, what else are friends for hahahaha :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: December 07, 2003 02:46PM
Posted by: Vader
You won't believe me, but I actually made this pic early this year and send it to you per email just about the time you disappeared. I did not post it here until April. Recently I deleted a few files from my webspace. I deleted this one, too, since I thought nobody would ever bring back this thread. Luckely I kept a copy of it on my HD, so I could upload it again today.

You can't imagine how good it is to have you back, mate. We all missed you so much ... Get back to MSN soon.

Post Edited (12-07-03 21:47)

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: December 07, 2003 03:04PM
Posted by: tux
whats ure msn address mr mortal :) ive aparently got ure old one but some guy named gusto is on it :-o

Date: December 07, 2003 03:12PM
Posted by: broders
lol nice picture:)

-=-=-=-=-=-
VT Driver
Broders
Date: December 08, 2003 03:27AM
Posted by: Glyn
That pic sure does bring back memories.... eye watering ones from laughter :)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy