Re: Who plays GP4?
Date: February 14, 2003 03:48PM
Posted by: Orpheus
lol

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: February 14, 2003 04:36PM
Posted by: LS.
haven't played GP4 in ages because it does'nt like my video card and it crashes to desktop all the time after about 30 secs ( you would'nt believe how long it took me to get those GP4 cam editor screenshots)

but i've been playing Jedi Knight 2 on and off, same goes for wolfenstein and MOHAA

but the one game i keep coming back to all of time is GPL, what a fantastic piece of software that is, plus with all the add-ons that are still coming out shows what a phenomenen this game is and how much longevity it has.

Post Edited (02-14-03 23:37)

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: February 14, 2003 04:58PM
Posted by: Ellis
Fair enough, but what dont you like about the GAME exactly?

I can see why ppl like old racing. The pure skill involved in drifitjng a car round the corners. But i persoanlly prefer the hugh technology involved in F1, not the old simple things. I dont like the old stuff. It looks boring to me. And playing a game of it would to me like be playing a cricket game. Know wot i mean?

I really think the main reason it has survived is online play

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: February 15, 2003 09:32AM
Posted by: Glyn
I can see why ppl like old racing. The pure skill involved in drifitjng a car round the corners. But i persoanlly prefer the hugh technology involved in F1, not the old simple things. I dont like the old stuff. It looks boring to me. And playing a game of it would to me like be playing a cricket game. Know wot i mean?

I really think the main reason it has survived is online play

I do agree in a way Ellis, I do like modern F1 sims more, and I play them a lot more. GPL is fun though in small doses. Im sure the reason it has survived is because of online play, and that could be the reason im not all that hooked cos im a 56ker. Hopefully, not for long.

Dumass, are all those games legal then? :)

Date: February 15, 2003 09:49AM
Posted by: Glyn
From [www.adslguide.org]:

In a recent news article, we announced that NTL have slipped a clause into their broadband terms and conditions limiting their users to a maximum download limit of 1 giga-byte per day on the home service. In an article published by The Register, angry customers are considering the possibility of taking group legal action against the newly imposed cap and have launched a campaign website located here.

The imposition of data transfer limits has always been regarded as a controversial move for any ISP to make, and NTL are taking a bold step to help try and preserve quality for the vast majority of their customer base. Only time will tell whether this is merely a small disturbance within the ranks of heavy users or an earthquake waiting to happen. NTL are bound to have their fingers crossed that this uprising will not amass to anything substantial.

Date: February 15, 2003 09:54AM
Posted by: sasjag
yeah, try www.dont-pay-ntl.co.uk

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy