congradus to alpha F1....NOT

Posted by Ellis 
Re: congradus to alpha F1....NOT
Date: February 10, 2003 03:38PM
Posted by: tux
hehe, i shifted 3 gigs up and 4 gigs down yesterday :P glad im not cable :)

Date: February 10, 2003 06:11PM
Posted by: metal-mike
Couple of points:

I think Matti paid for his web hosting service when he set the site up, and they provide the popups aswell. I don't think there is anything he can do about it now.

Second, if you got a problem with popups, download Naviscope. That's what I use, there are no ads or popups and I can still get into AlphaF1's main page (not that I ever go there much, just go for the forum).

Just some thoughts.
Date: February 10, 2003 07:14PM
Posted by: Zcott
Is "congradus" latin?

Congradus ad Mattius, drivius awayen useribus!

Date: February 11, 2003 01:03AM
Posted by: mortal
I gave up on the alphaf1 site more than a year ago, mainly because of Matti preventing users from linking to other sites, such as this one and for needlessly banning users because they discuss other sites, such as this one. As far as I'm concerned it's no great loss, the good news and best stuff is always here first, and the forums here are far better and they are not even moderated! No one here get's banned for discussing alphaf1 do they? Even if we are sledging it LOL. Beat that AlphaF1!!!!

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: February 11, 2003 02:34AM
Our forum is better than yours nananananana etc...

Well that told them...
Date: February 11, 2003 03:45AM
Posted by: Ellis
metal-mike, i get on with the ppl there quite well, and some seem really kool (u being one of them), just i wont go anymore.

As far as i can see its Mattis loss by doing this :(

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: February 11, 2003 04:03AM
I can get on from college safely

Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: February 11, 2003 07:28AM
Posted by: bigears
When I first got GP3. My brother recommended AlphaF1 for downloads then I found this forum there so I joined up as it is my first ever forum I joined up.

Now I found this forum as well and I am happy to be on both forums.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did your birth certificate come with an apology letter from Durex?
Date: February 11, 2003 10:45AM
Yeah, I am quite happy with both forums, (and thinks for saying I seem cooL! :D), but there is no need to slate one or the other. It's only an F1 forum!
Date: February 11, 2003 11:01AM
Im not slating it because of its content or ppl or something like that. Im annoyed at not being able to access a good forum ebcause it either crashs my browser or tells me to go away cos im stopping the pop-ups which cause the crash!

Date: February 11, 2003 01:24PM
Posted by: Glyn
I have to agree on the popups. Its stupid having so many AND a banner in the corner. It really does put me off visiting, and now I only goto this site.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy