who's tried this?

Posted by mortal 
who's tried this?
Date: February 07, 2003 10:04PM
Posted by: mortal
[www.actiontrip.com]

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Re: who's tried this?
Date: February 08, 2003 12:37AM
Posted by: MikaHalpinen
G'day all..

Yep, I tried it, but i got a page not found error :P

Date: February 08, 2003 01:38AM
works for me ;) hehe

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: February 08, 2003 02:19AM
You sure? that exact link you put up then?

Date: February 08, 2003 03:56AM
Posted by: Keithb
Works for me as well
Date: February 08, 2003 04:04AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
cant download the whole game from there! stupid link ;)

Date: February 08, 2003 05:12AM
ChrisB, as you've discovered it is not a download link, it is just a review, posted for comment ;-) I would not post a full download link anyway. Warez/piracy etc. is not actively supported here. If you wish to download it you will have to go and look for it. There's no guarantee you will find it either lol. This post is just to see if other users here in this community have this simulator and have tried it. That is all :-) Might I suggest Kazaa and dcc++ ;-) Although after having read the review I personally would not be in a hurry to rush out and get this. Good luck whatever you do ;-)

Date: February 08, 2003 05:13AM
G'day all..

OK it works now, please don't think I was crazy, I really did get a page not found error both times I tried earlier :)

Date: February 08, 2003 05:23AM
we believe you.......thousands wouldn't ;-)

Date: February 08, 2003 06:15AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
lol nah i know mortal, i was just trying to make a joke :P

I'm not in favour of warez links being posted here, just get it from dc ++ ;)

Date: February 08, 2003 07:44AM
Posted by: tux
aparently its a crappy game :P

Date: February 08, 2003 08:19AM
Posted by: Ellis
Actaully Jon its ment to a be a very good game. The reason its getting crap reviews is its not got a license and therefore has fake drivers and cars, with fake track names. Thats all

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: February 08, 2003 09:37AM
Posted by: Vader
Way to late, mortal ;)

I already posted a review moons ago :

[www.grandprix3.com]

Post Edited (02-08-03 16:41)

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: February 08, 2003 09:43AM
Posted by: Glyn
The actual game is actually pretty good, but like Ellis said the fake names let it down. The other problem with it is that it isnt as deep as GP4 or even F1 2002 so a lot of people dont see the point behind it.

Date: February 08, 2003 09:49AM
Posted by: Vader
It isn't as good as Gp4 or F1 2002, no doubt. Still I don't think that fake names and liveries are a problem since it comes with an editor.

Who uses the original names and liveries of GP4 and F1 2002 anyway? We all patch the game and import new stuff, so for the hardcore gamer it doesn't really matter what the out-of-the-box game looks like asd long as it can be changed.

The real drawback of the game is the fact I just added to my review: NO DAMAGE :(

Post Edited (02-09-03 20:39)

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: February 09, 2003 08:43AM
Posted by: Glyn
Yeah, no damage is a real pain in the arse. I dunno what they were thinking there.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy