some more of my pics that i have meddled with

Posted by LS. 
some more of my pics that i have meddled with
Date: January 26, 2003 05:45PM
Posted by: LS.
for the descerning folk that enjoy photoshopped screenshots of GPL ( next project is focusing on GP4)

you have to be registered at [dragonracing.motorsportfotos.co.uk] to see them

its worth registering with, they have some of the members from here like vader, chris. bazza, a bloke named jag ass who has a shannon elizabeth website ( dunno who he is though :) ( i'm not trying to pinch members of this forum, its just that at the moment grandprixgames.org does'nt support the uploading of images)

its totally free :) and theres a F1 section thats begging to be exploited with the kind of topics we have in our forum, so lets spread the joy :)

anyway the moderators are really cool and love every single motorsport game thats available and would like new members, but watch out for the nasty moderator in the screenshots & F1 forum, he's a right b******d by the name of El' ess or something :) i think he may be spanish by his name;-)

anyway heres the pics

Post Edited (01-27-03 01:08)

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Re: some more of my pics that i have meddled with
Date: January 26, 2003 08:20PM
Posted by: Zcott
The best one is your signature! Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaantastic!

Re: some more of my pics that i have meddled with
Date: January 27, 2003 03:09AM
Posted by: mortal
hahaha!!!! creme brulee!!! I remember that.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy