West Racing (news)

Posted by mortal 
West Racing (news)
Date: November 26, 2002 01:52AM
Posted by: mortal
Check this out, is this going to be good or what? If it ever get's finished that is, how long has it been now? this used to be World Sports Cars ;-/
[www.west-racing.com] Cheers

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Re: West Racing (news)
Date: November 26, 2002 03:12AM
Posted by: Ellis
WSC is actaully now TIR. TIR used the base that WSC was.

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: November 26, 2002 12:47PM
Posted by: Glyn
WSC is actaully now TIR. TIR used the base that WSC was.

Obviously not the physics :)

Date: November 26, 2002 01:38PM
Posted by: matthewp
only a small bit of WSC is in TIR, the models are probably the same along with the skins, but as Neil said the physics are not

Date: November 26, 2002 02:33PM
Posted by: Orpheus
OMG! that looks fantastic!

finally a game that looks as good as UT2003. * geforce4 ti4600 :D* looks like i will make use of it after all :D:D:D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: November 26, 2002 05:40PM
Posted by: andrew_S
hmm, only if you can spare hundreds of pounds, euros, dollers, for this game, cause i hate to burst the bubble but thats what its gonna cost....
Date: November 26, 2002 10:23PM
Posted by: MikaHalpinen
G'day all...

'scuse the language but f**k me that looks good.....

Date: November 27, 2002 01:20AM
hmm, only if you can spare hundreds of pounds, euros, dollers, for this game, cause i hate to burst the bubble but thats what its gonna cost....

yes this is a big problem :-) but if it works out you won't need another racing game for a long, long time.

Date: November 27, 2002 02:19AM
only a small bit of WSC is in TIR, the models are probably the same along with the skins, but as Neil said the physics are not

considering it was never released i dont think we can judge that. Empire/Razorworks used what was produced and called WSC

Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: November 27, 2002 03:09AM
Posted by: mortal
By the look of it once you have purchased the base users will be making the addons which will be free ;-) It says on the site that it's going to be edit friendly, and there will be a beta demo release in Jan 03. I haven't yet seen TIR in Aus.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: November 27, 2002 03:24AM
Posted by: LS.
was'nt it that you bought the base code online, then bought which ever add-ons you require for your simulation needs?

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: November 27, 2002 03:30AM
Posted by: MikaHalpinen
G'day all...

So can anyone tell me actually what this is, why it'll be so expensive, who's making it, how long have they been making it, etc etc.... Cos it looks so good and i'm clueless about it :-S

Date: November 27, 2002 03:30AM
Posted by: LS.
Racing Legends is a new concept in the world of motorsport simulation. It is not a single product but a racing system that expands and evolves with you, your interests and your computer.

All existing motor racing simulations conform to a standard format i.e. you have a choice from a set number of cars, a set number of tracks and the feature list is set. Racing Legends has no such limitations. It has been designed as an expandable and evolutionary product. You choose what cars, tracks and features you want to include.

When you buy Racing Legends you get the core of the simulation. To this you can add more cars and tracks as they become available as well as new feature sets. This allows you to customise the simulation to your particular needs.

For the more serious racer we have expansion packs such as real-time telemetry and enhanced workshop/set-up options. For the

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: November 27, 2002 07:38AM
Posted by: Zcott
I'm sure it'll be thoroughly awesome, if they ever get around to releasing it. And I'm not sure they will, because they've been at this for years now!

Date: November 27, 2002 12:14PM
Damage & Dirt
Time of Day & Weather Effects
Wind Tunnel & Advanced Aerodynamics
Interactive Pit stops
Real-time Telemetry
Safety Car, Emergency Vehicle & Marshal Pack
Mechanic & Workshop

I think all these packs should be included with the game, otherwise its just gonna become far too expensive.

Date: November 27, 2002 07:38PM
Posted by: jed
i saw it at pulsar in melbourne. it was $90.
Date: November 28, 2002 02:16AM
do you mean you saw racing legends? if you do then you're mistaken :-)

Date: November 28, 2002 07:33AM
you defiantly didnt see racing legends in store

Date: November 28, 2002 12:46PM
Maybe on easywarez - anything is possible there :)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy