AS / A levels

Posted by -qwerty- 
AS / A levels
Date: August 15, 2002 06:51AM
Posted by: -qwerty-
Just to say anyone who got their results today, I hope they're what you wanted. I needed BCC to get into uni, and I got that.....but now I need to change my course, but the UCAS phonesystem is down (!)

-----------------

She says brief things, her love’s a pony
My love’s subliminal
Re: AS / A levels
Date: August 15, 2002 06:54AM
Posted by: tux
well donw qwerty

Date: August 15, 2002 08:41AM
Posted by: matthewp
well done mate, I got my As results today 3 A's and a C :-) now I shall get drunk :-)

Date: August 15, 2002 08:50AM
Posted by: -qwerty-
That's a great result! If you come back tomorrow and can remember what happened tonight, then you werent drunk enough.

I too shall be going now to get drunk

-----------------

She says brief things, her love’s a pony
My love’s subliminal
Date: August 15, 2002 09:17AM
Posted by: bazza
I got my higher/avanced higer results tuesday.

A and B for my highers, B and C for advanced highers. Got AABBB last year for highers, so thats me into Strathclyde Uni. I know its hard to compare to English results, but Spikeman and Ellis will understand.

Bazza

Date: August 15, 2002 09:47AM
Posted by: _Alex_
Well done guys. My GCSE results come out this time next week.. :S

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: August 15, 2002 09:53AM
Posted by: matthewp
I'm welsh by the way Bazza, I know we have the same exam structure as england but you really shouldn't get the two mixed up ;-)

Date: August 15, 2002 10:28AM
Posted by: Zcott
Glad to hear everyone's doing reasonably successfully....I've been handing in work that should have been handed in in January...
Date: August 15, 2002 11:40AM
Posted by: genesis
lol Alex you nervous? I am. I get my GCSE results then too...

Visit my website [www.mrears.com]
Date: August 15, 2002 12:50PM
Posted by: bazza
Ooh, sorry matthew, I hate it when the whole of Britain is branded as English as well, I apologise.

now I shall get drunk

I had a great night on Tuesday after getting my results, but remember, don't do anything I wouldn't :p

Bazza

Date: August 15, 2002 01:05PM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo, thats good results Bazza :D

I got C,B for highers, and C for advanced higher, and i do belive i am the first person in Dundee to sit, and therefore pass advanced higher Graphical Communications :D

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: August 15, 2002 01:05PM

I got C,B for highers, and C for advanced higher, and i do belive i am the first person in Dundee to sit, and therefore pass advanced higher Graphical Communications :D

Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: August 15, 2002 01:07PM

Date: August 15, 2002 01:14PM
A triple post?!?! Or were you just bragging?

Date: August 15, 2002 01:19PM
Zcott has informed me i am getting loads of these, and i just tunred on XP firewall, go figure...

Date: August 15, 2002 01:20PM
Posted by: Pako
Well done everybody!!!
Now you can relax for the next 14 years.. I'm still at it!
Date: August 15, 2002 02:32PM
Posted by: tux
YAY, i done good in my yr 10 GCSE stuff too :D (even tho my highest grade was a c :( )

Date: August 15, 2002 02:35PM
Yeah you know those CATS tests (no future post puns please)?? They were basically IQ tests, and I scored really highly and so my predcited GCSE grades were really high. Unfortunately, I'm crap at Science (hoping to get a C) and not brilliant at maths so English and Geography are my high-scorers hopefully.

Took my music GCSE in year 10, a year early and got an A* :-D

Date: August 15, 2002 03:02PM
Posted by: whyf1?
im going to take my music gcse next year, how the f*** did you get an A* in year 10! i have full respect to you there mate.

this is where my signature goes
Date: August 15, 2002 03:08PM
Posted by: Vader
School, sweet school, how sweet it was to be a student myself, but alas! how much time has passed since then! Even Uni seems to be just a fading memory these days!

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy