Mortal
Morbid
Danm
gav
Muks_c
Chet
Incident 2k9
madotter

Everyone else that isn't here is either not there because I forgot OR I just haven't become your friend yet. I don't have to get up tomorrow, let me tell you a little bit about these people.

Vader, right, best guy. Not gonna mince it with anything else. No more words. Morbid, me and him have bitchfights every now and then and we call each other horrible things but I think deep down we love each other. I say that only because deep down I damn well love him. I remember when I had my heart broken by a 15 year old girl when I was the same age, Morbid spoke me through it. Mortal, right, I'm pretty sure he's high all the time and I'm jealous of him for it. Danm, jesus christ, best friend alert. gav, with no capitals, is simply too cool for capitals. If I ever wanted to buy something computer related I'd ask you but lol I'm just fat and not needing anything. Muks_c, jesus christ, collect models much? Chet, I dunno man, loves a vortex generator but i think he's come good since then. Incident 2k9, it feels like I am just too close to love you!! Madottter so I'll be on my way.
Stop kissing ass and go to sleep. You're drunk again. ;)

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
lol! Hilarity should be forthcoming. ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
MikaHalpinen Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Incident 2k9, it feels like
> I am just too close to love you!!

I haven't felt this special since I was 7 years old and Jimmy Savile let me sit on his knee...

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Hopefully you didn't talk about the first thing that popped up..... ;)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
What is this?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/25/2012 12:10AM by GeoffCrammond.
Not a good introduction to OT forum is it Geoff?

LOL! I think he's a liar. He defriended me on facebook after Andy Murray lost.

That was well over a year and a half ago.

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
is that me in the title?

lol
Omitted?! *Goes in a huff*

aah, i'm touched to be mentioned here (not in a Savile way).

*wipes tear*

big lols at vortex generator, that's a blast from the past!

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Mika, did you know the blue whale's tongue uses as much fuel as a VW beetle? It's heart can survive longer without water th ... oh, Squirrel!

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
shutup danm i have a strict 200 friends only policy and i couldn't justify keeping some pom on it when people i see every day at work were getting chopped. That policy was good for a laugh for a while but frankly it's been nothing but problems since. I love youse all.
You uploaded my photos from the 2003 US GP before I knew how to do stuff. Thanks for that.
Then you deleted everything. No thanks for that.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy