something personal from me

Posted by quickslick 
Re: something personal from me
Date: February 12, 2012 09:04AM
Posted by: gareth
All the best Jurgen - fight the good fight! Wishing you all the best!
Date: February 12, 2012 10:07AM
Posted by: Hega
That's really sad news Jurgen. It really reminds me that we should never take our health for granted. Take care and all the best wishes for your recovery.
Date: February 12, 2012 12:40PM
Posted by: vesuvius
oh no this is really bad news mate :(, but I hope all the best for you and your family as you have been a good friend of mine for years here. hopefully the doctors will find the solution that will help you recover and most of all keep your vision without pain. you shouldnt feel sorry about not finishing the work you have been doing for some here, we are all behind you and are now only waiting for you to get better .
Date: February 12, 2012 12:47PM
Posted by: neilcaine
Really sad news Jurgen, I like everyone wish you well and hoprfully a solution of some sort can be found

best wishes

Neil
Date: February 12, 2012 02:52PM
Posted by: conley12
Mensch Jürgen,

was sind das den für Nachrichten - ich bin richtig geschockt und traurig. Wir haben uns immer nur im chat oder hier halt geschrieben, aber trotzdem weiss ich was für ein besonderer Mensch Du bist. Da wir ja nich voneinander weg wohnen, bitte falls mal was ist wo ich Dir helfen kann, lass es mich wissen ja. Ich wünsch Dir und deiner Familie alles gute, ganz viel Kraft und bitte melde Dich wenn Du Hilfe brauchst.

Gruss Bernd aus Bochum
Date: February 12, 2012 07:17PM
Posted by: johnbad1000
Jurgen,I wish you quick recovery.
Keep going!
Date: February 12, 2012 08:04PM
Posted by: Naboo
I haven't been online in 2 years, but on reading this I am deeply saddened. You are a great part of the community, good luck with everything in the future, especially the Glaucoma.

"Arguing on the internet is like taking part in the Special Olympics...Even if you win you're still retarded"
Date: February 12, 2012 08:05PM
Posted by: ramf1v
Best wishes, I hope your situation improves in the future.

Richard.

F1Dev
Date: February 12, 2012 11:45PM
Posted by: lewis-hamilton00
best wishes from france.
be brave ;)
cheers mate,even if i'm an unknown here.

My Gp4 onboards channel.
[www.youtube.com]

Hamilton is the best !
Date: February 13, 2012 08:33AM
Posted by: filou16
Hi Jurgen,

You have all my support in this painful ordeal which you cross, you and your family... Keep the faith

Message from France
Philippe

L.O.V.E.
Date: February 13, 2012 09:08AM
Posted by: Duffer
Hi Jürgen

I wish you a good recovery. And thank you for your help all this time in my mod

Greets Alex

--------------------------------------------

Date: February 13, 2012 12:28PM
Posted by: Guimengo
Jurgen, I hope you get to see my post.

First of all, you're a top class person. We haven't spoken in probably 5-6 years but I easily remember your kindness; best of luck and best wishes to you!

Second of all, my father also has glaucoma but in his case his eyesight has just always been terrible, varying from about 12-15 degrees of miopia. His case will only ever be solved if he gets a cornea transplant. Now, I sincerely hope your case isn't set in stone that you'll go blind - I really hope it isn't -, if there's a chance I hope you are able to get a transplant to get it sorted.

Please keep us updated when you see fit and when possible, there will be several dozen people cheering for you.

Gui
Date: February 13, 2012 03:13PM
Posted by: phantaman
Hello Jürgen... you do not know me, but here's GPG.org

I wish all the best to you and say that I was touched by his testimony. you surely managed to recover from this ... so you have an idea, I have 18:25 degrees of myopia in the left eye (zero axis for astigmatism), 8.25 degrees in the right eye and a genetic condition called monovision.
My entire visual field is concentrated in the right eye which is good ... nobody in my family has it. These problems for many years are stationed and in the left eye decreased to 0.5 degrees, right? :-o

I wear contact lenses as a correction that never prevented me from leading a normal life such as playing basketball, studying... and with all this problems I was a member of the Brazilian Air Force for some years :-)

Cordially

Celso (phantaman)

----signature--------------------------------------------------------

RELEASE => Physics (under FIA Technical Regulations)
MagicDatas? Setups? Pit Stop Strategies? Track Specific Performances? Up2Date GP?
Power Torque Curve? Where's this stuff? All download is available at ..
Date: February 13, 2012 05:13PM
Posted by: SkaaningeN
oh mate, Im very very sorry to read this my friend! I can't imagine how you must feel right now.
I pray for you and I pray for that you will get better, or atleast it will not get much worse!

Thank you for all the stuff you've helped me with, sending me files via msn and all of that.
Really appreciate it!

I wish you the best with your treatment, it's only fair for you that it works!

Take care mate!
you can always PM me if I can do anything for you!
Eric

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!
Date: February 13, 2012 09:55PM
Posted by: quickslick
thank you all for your kind words and for the support. I never expcted so much and even if the situation is very hard now, i surely won't give up.
Date: February 13, 2012 10:48PM
Posted by: Incident 2k9
Get well soon, Jurgen. You've done a helluva lot for this forum and the GP4 community, which now is perhaps insignificant compared to your health and well-being. Keep fighting.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Date: February 14, 2012 05:38AM
Posted by: Carlos_RS
Wow man, its pretty bad read that, you already know the whole community cheers and pray for you, like Guimengo hope your case can be solved with a transplate so you can still be here, and even more important keep enjoying your life man!
Date: February 14, 2012 11:22PM
Posted by: DJSKYLINE
Sorry to hear this dude. I hope things get better for you soon!!!

Date: February 17, 2012 03:24PM
Posted by: SchueyFan
I'm extremely sorry to hear that news, and I wish you all the best for your treatment Jürgen! Over the years, you've been a great asset to the community, and have always been very helpful and friendly to me. I hope this story has a positive ending, as you definitely deserve it!

X (@ed24f1)
Date: May 26, 2012 03:13AM
Posted by: Guimengo
I don't know any updates on the situation but seeing some posts from you pop up in spurs every few days is good :).
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy