something personal from me

Posted by quickslick 
Re: something personal from me
Date: February 11, 2012 03:34PM
Posted by: gezere
Very sad to read that :-( . I wish you all my best and hope that the doctors will find the solution and give you the possibility to recover your vision.
in the meantime stay positive. It's often the best medication. We are all with you!!

Date: February 11, 2012 03:46PM
Posted by: 32BOBO32
Jurgen, all my best wishes for your treatment!
Be strong! I'm sure you can beat it!

Samuele
32BOBO32
Date: February 11, 2012 04:14PM
Posted by: alonso0506
Hey Quickslick i know i havent been writing here often but im still here nearly every day to see what everybody is doin and to hear something like this is truly bad news for you and somehow i think one of the worst things that can happen.

Now i dont want to make it worse with all the talk but since we are a huge group of good lads here id like to thank you for your work youve done and wish you all the best in the future. Maybe the scientist in this world can figure out someday how to solve this thing.

Again i wish you all the best m8 and stay strong !!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And thats the bottom line cause Alonso0506 said so"
Date: February 11, 2012 04:30PM
Posted by: kedy89
These are very sad news:(. I wish you all the best for your future and thank you for all your work, and the help and tips you gave me.
My thoughts go out to you.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Date: February 11, 2012 04:40PM
Posted by: Soutsen
Even if you tear off a leg or arm or both we'll still love you or your parts in that case:-). Bad joke, but that is true.

But if i say seriously, no nonsense, firstly I personally wish you all the luck that you might have, because you are a true professional. And if it comes to that point, and choose between seeing and playing, you've done the right choice. And I think in any case it is necessary to not return to the game, at least in some time. Believe me, I know what I mean. Anyone, even the most sophisticated monitor does not help you keep seeing, if you're working on it 4 - 6 consecutive hours or more. I have worked such way before, and noticed myself that the quality of my vision decreased significantly in a couple of years. I am an artist-painter, and since my vision is not just a thing that should be, it is more important - a key factor, I eventually decided to reduce the intensity of my computer work. Much of I loss does not return, but at least my vision at least not deteriorate further. Intensive using of CPU is straightly linked with eyes troubles, that is real medical fact. I hope my point of view is clear: if you choose between a computer or a vision, strong eyes is more important in any case.

And anyway I didn't wanna to teach you, even don't know you personally in fact. The only one major and important thing what I can say, just take care of yourself, and God bless you.
Date: February 11, 2012 04:51PM
Posted by: Dutch_Can
What can I say not much other then all the best to you and to what life has in store for you and I am sure a lot of good things.

I read about it and I hope as hell that the treatments will help when you get them.

All my prayers go to you Jurgen.
Date: February 11, 2012 05:47PM
Posted by: quickslick
thank you all for your kind words. It's totally nice from you and it's great to be a part of this community. I never will forget your words
Date: February 11, 2012 06:09PM
Posted by: 3tec
I wish that you get well soon, Jürgen. Hope you can recover from the disease.

Gute Besserung, Jürgen!!!! (Y) (Y)
Date: February 11, 2012 06:12PM
Posted by: samson
dafuer sind wir da juergen

du bist nicht allein

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/11/2012 06:21PM by samson.
Date: February 11, 2012 06:34PM
Posted by: andreigp4
Jürgen you are awesome and you can still do many things in life. You have to be a fighter and never give up. I'm also fighting with a short term memory loss (obviously not as bad as your case) and every day is a challenge. Be strong mate and whatever happens stay positive! Wish you all the best and God bless.

____
Date: February 11, 2012 07:11PM
Posted by: drafi5
Very sad to read this, Juergen, don´t give up and think positive, I feel with you.
Thanks for your helping hand for GP3+GP4, hope we can give something back to you.
It is not easy to find the right words, but be strong and keep your head up,
wishing you all the best.

Happy racing from Germany
Helmut.

Date: February 11, 2012 08:15PM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
I'm shocked Jürgen and I hope that it will never come so far.

Wish you all the best. :)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Date: February 11, 2012 09:17PM
Posted by: plodekk
Date: February 11, 2012 10:16PM
Posted by: fongu
Jurgen, that is a great shock to me when I read about your condition, and you have all my sympathy, my friend. I don't think I need to tell you that as I write this on page 2, the forum is right behind you in this. You have done so much for this community and many members, and we have seen and done many things over the years from near the beginning. I hope and pray that your eyesight does not get much worse, and you have our support here if you need anything. I wish I had more to say, but at the very least, don't worry about the GP4 files.

Date: February 11, 2012 10:23PM
Posted by: Lo2k
I just discover this thread and I can't find better words than this ones :
I don't know if it could be cured but I sincerely hope it could and I wish you all the best possible.
It's really a sad news to discover that one of a well known guy of the community is leaving us this way. Mortal is right when he is saying we are like a family in some way because we used to exchange a lot during about 10 years now and we used to met each other on the forum and share our thoughts and tricks about our passion...

I really hope you the best ...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/26/2012 08:42AM by Lo2k.
Date: February 11, 2012 11:52PM
Posted by: Alesi no1
Very sad news to hear :(...Wishing u all the best..A big thanks for all the work u have done to keep gp4 alive..

Thoughts and prayers with you jurgen m8 :(
Date: February 12, 2012 12:48AM
Posted by: Buzz Hornet
My friend from Germany....

I am saddened with your post, and it must have taken a lot of strength and courage to have posted it.
I hope for the very best, and wish you all the very best. Let's catch up soon...stay positive.
Date: February 12, 2012 01:51AM
Posted by: Ahlex
I hope things will get better for you quickslick, I wish you all the best.

[gp4facile.xooit.com]
Date: February 12, 2012 05:12AM
Posted by: thehornet
im sad to hear your news and hope that everything works out ok,im sending my best to you and hope you can recover soon,will pray and keep fingers crossed for a speedy recovery
Date: February 12, 2012 08:47AM
Posted by: Mitsuro Sano
I'm very sad to hear that news Jurgen. We are all behind you and hope you the best!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy