I'm Back!!!

Posted by SPOKES 
I'm Back!!!
Date: January 27, 2012 10:45PM
Posted by: SPOKES
Hello all!!!
As BBC1 is no longer showing all the live races this year & I'm out of a job, I need my fix on f1 again. However I've cleaned my HDD and have a new GT440 GPU and 2TB HDD, but for the life of me I can't install the game from original CD all I get after installing the game is a black screen and the computer is awaiting for a path? Please could someone find it in their heart to forgive for leaving this community & game??

Ohh, I've even tried to install all patches to see if they fixed the problem to no avail!

SPOKES

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/27/2012 10:46PM by SPOKES.
Re: I'm Back!!!
Date: January 27, 2012 10:57PM
Posted by: gezere
May be this one could help(I)
[www.grandprixgames.org]

Date: January 28, 2012 12:44AM
Posted by: mortal
There's some threads on the board, relative to your dilemma that probably haven't dropped past the second page, a bit of a poke around and you'll find them.
btw, you're forgiven, but only just.... :)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: January 28, 2012 11:14AM
Well it's fixed thanks for you help guy's, much to my partners discuss, I'm back to playing!!! ;-)
Date: February 01, 2012 09:44AM
Hope you don't mind me asking but...is there a good Team Lotus out there apart from F1MG by Nick? Don't get me wrong it is great work but the livery goes dark gray (lower lods won't created I know) and the disc drums are far to long! I have seached for an update but couldn't find one!
Date: February 01, 2012 12:40PM
Posted by: Ferrari2007
The version in the 2011 car pack is my personal choice

You can find the pack at GP4Forever

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Date: February 01, 2012 01:38PM
Thanks ferrari2007, but after even more digging I found this one by isaint & micheal sandee: [www.grandprixgames.org]
Date: February 01, 2012 05:43PM
Posted by: Ferrari2007
My mistake mate, I just read your post quickly and thought of Lotus Renault

Still the most comprehensive car pack would be the one I mentioned earlier

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Date: March 04, 2012 03:08PM
Sod's law the graphics card I got, didn't run win7, so I got another Nvidia GPX 550 TI. So I've started a complete fresh new install and added the patches but the original cars all have white carbons and the ferrari's are white, a prost becomes a jaguar & bar also becomes a jaguar when you watch them? I did ask if this game needs the file msvcr71.dll to run smoothly and the answer was no. Is there anything I'm doing wrong? Are we supposed to unblock the downloads before proceding in windows 7? I've had to rebuild the computer 5 times now in a little over 4 weeks to sort it out!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/04/2012 03:28PM by SPOKES.
Re: I'm Back!!! [Fixed]
Date: March 05, 2012 09:40AM
Well, I'm the biggest **** around!! After playing around with the files within the game tweaking here & there I've sorted it, it was only the bloody hi_, doh!! Anyway back to racing this game.

Cheers everyone (B)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy