GPGSL S7 [SEASON COMPLETED!!!] Rule Changes Announced For S8.

Posted by GPGSL 
So far so good (I'm posting after Part 3). Hopefully I can hold off Glen in the final stint!

A pity about the mix-up in the pits for John, he seemed really quick.

X (@ed24f1)
(After Part 3). Oh bloody hell - what is going so wrong? :(

Anyway, activity deadline was yesterday - but I'll wait until Connor has posted the last part of the race before I post the activity check report. :)

(After Part 3) What the hell happened in the pits! The team acted so smart not pitting us after eachother.. If we didnt had that mistake I would now be fighting with Greenhalg!!
Anyhow, My pace is awesome! In 3rd place now, a podium.. But I wont give up, my goal is a victory!

And what the hell is going on with Maverick, is his gear stuck in reverse? :O

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Hopefully the 2nd pitstop will bring me back to the podium.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Showing some awesome pace at Zandvoort, for the second season in a row! Can't say I am overly surprised! I do love this place.... just got to hope I can pull off the win, or at bare minimum, hold onto a 2nd place!

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Absolutely fuming. Get up to 4th then GP4 puts me to the back.

Eurgh i dunno what to say. Its great to be in so many screenies that i am not sure if i should be complaining since it is good and bad to not go anywhere ;)
Full race online, Tables shall be up later. Apologies to both John and Carlos, i tried to fix the double pitting, but apparently its just a GP4 thing.

On the race: Well thats a decent result for Jack, gained some places, showed some pace, took some points which is always good. Unfortunately after that incident lap 1 for Michael it seems all 3 of the guys involved basically had no race left, which is a pity as i think he really could have put in a good fight.

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Dammit! Fallen back till 5th place! Once again I lost time at the pitstops.. Sorry to say, but due to the team tactics I missed out on a victory.. It could have been so easy at my home circuit! I am very sorry for my fans.. Eventhough a 5th place is some solid points again, but a podium would have been the least I wanted!

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
WOW! Didn't believe it when I saw it happen!!

SUPERB driving from Tommi, snatching a podium place in our home GP! Just sad Nick wasn't able to move up all day!

Things might be a little bit looking up this season compared to last :) We are really going for it now! Away from the backfield, into the midfield!!!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
well, that was a nice recovery.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
First of all: congratulations Glen, a well deserved win!!! (D)

Thank you for the team for the hard work, helping me climbing up to the 6th place, very good race pace (3rd and 4th for the team), excellent pit strategy!!! (Y)

I'm very happy with the result after the awful qualy... ;)
Can't belive we took points from this weekend

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
9th will do for me, shame about Michael but next race he'll improve

Race ruined by a bad pit stop stratey and going backwards again which was also the case at Paul Ricard. I'm pretty pissed. :-(

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Wohoo! I dont know what the crew did to my car before the race, but damn it was quick. Best race of my career, for sure!
A good result from jack. There is nothing that Michael could do about his raced being ruined. He was just a passenger.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

WOOHOOOOOOOO!!! 4th place!! Fantastic. Sad for Carlos, but our team is on right way!!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
our race pace? no comment...

My GPGSL Career
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy