GPGSL S7 [SEASON COMPLETED!!!] Rule Changes Announced For S8.

Posted by GPGSL 
Nice one Ed, well done! :-) Very good performance by John too to get 8th. 1st and 8th is quite a good start for the race but MPR look threatening in 2nd and 4th. :-O

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Ah that's kinda what I expected! We haven't used any boost at all for this event. It does show that we are now pretty much a midfield team though.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

12th will do for me, hope to build on it in the race and grab some decent points

Really? 4th best team considering perfs, and we end up 17th and 19th, worse then ever :/

Well already looking forward to Belgium!!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Good qualifying by MPR!! Finally both cars into the top during qualifying.. To bad I didnt snatch pole position for my home grand prix!

I expect a very fast Ed Greenhalgh during the race, I need to catch him at the first corner! I hope for a double podium for MPR.. Me feeling sais this race will be important for the championship..

Lets hope for the best!!

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
not bad, but not so good
wow, i´m really dissapointed with my performance...18th! :(
Absolutely thrilled with a 7th place on the grid! Hopefully we can bring home a decent finish from here!

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
I'm really happy with 6th place. Let's try to improve that in the race... :-)
Oh well, midfield again. This season everyone seems to be all over the place.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
wow, that came unexpected

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Two 3rds and now 5th, I think I found my strong point in qualifying. Now on to trying to transfer that speed to the track during the race. We have a good base.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Great work in quali guys

I'd also like to take this chance to announce the signing of a new driver to the team.

Andrei Sevastian signs for Martini Paddock Racing

MPR is happy to welcome Andrei Sevastian to the team, the Tibetan driver has signed a one year contract to test alongside teamboss Dan Paddock in free practice sessions throughout the year.

Paddock had this to say earlier "Andrei is a promising talent, and we are aiming to harness this potential over the course of the season. We are really looking forward to seeing how he develops over the next few races".

Here are two renders of Andrei's helmet, very kindly painted and rendered by John Maverick

Special thanks go to John :)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Not a superb result, but we could have a good race with our starting positions, but now that I mention a possible good finish both cars will probably retire...

Ferrari2007 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Great work in quali guys
>
> I'd also like to take this chance to announce the
> signing of a new driver to the team.
>
> Andrei Sevastian signs for Martini Paddock Racing
>
> MPR is happy to welcome Andrei Sevastian to the
> team, the Tibetan driver has signed a one year
> contract to test alongside teamboss Dan Paddock in
> free practice sessions throughout the year.
>
> Paddock had this to say earlier "Andrei is a
> promising talent, and we are aiming to harness
> this potential over the course of the season. We
> are really looking forward to seeing how he
> develops over the next few races".
>
> Here are two renders of Andrei's helmet, very
> kindly painted and rendered by John Maverick
>
> [img267.imageshack.us]
> .png
>
> [img809.imageshack.us]
> i.png
>
> Special thanks go to John :)

It's a great day for me. I would like to thank Dan Paddock for giving me this opportunity and hopefully I wont disappoint. Thank you John for my helmet and I promise I will not be like Seb to change my helmet design at every GP. Really looking forward to my first test drive. I'm pretty excited and confident.

____
racingstefan Wrote:
> Not a superb result, but we could have a good race
> with our starting positions, but now that I
> mention a possible good finish both cars will
> probably retire...

I want a complete check of my car as soon as it gets out of Parc Ferme, I don't want another devastating dissapointment like the one in Road America :-)

Ps.: Welcome to the league Andrei! Drive fast, not as fast as our cars but faster than the others and you will do well hahaha ;)

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Good!!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
andreigp4 schrieb:
> It's a great day for me. I would like to thank Dan
> Paddock for giving me this opportunity and
> hopefully I wont disappoint. Thank you John for my
> helmet and I promise I will not be like Seb to
> change my helmet design at every GP. Really
> looking forward to my first test drive. I'm pretty
> excited and confident.

Hahaha.

First of all, welcome to the league and of course our team, Andrei. It's great to have you with us and I'm actually glad that your entry spares me from having to drive the FPs as well. As nice as it is to have some more time in the car over the weekend, it now allows me to concentrate fully again on the main qualifying and race.

As for the helmet: Don't you dare! ;-) I don't have the time to paint you a new helmet every week ;) But I quite like the main design you chose. A mixture of Hill's top and the changing green looks really great.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Welcome to the GPGSL Andrei :)

Could you or someone else send me a download link for your helmet?

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Well done Ruben, bet you're excited for this race! Marko can still have a very solid race from there...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy