GPGSL S7 [SEASON COMPLETED!!!] Rule Changes Announced For S8.

Posted by GPGSL 
Great job Jake! Good thing that I placed my bet on Matteo's robbery as the odds were higher ;)

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018

Announcement

It is with great pleasure that I can now reveal the final addition to Team Shadow Mercedes' driver line up for Season 8 of the GPGSL. After winning the Season 2 Driver's Title with the team and giving himself legendary status, John Warrington returns to the team as a test driver.

Team Principal, Tom Pellatt had this to say; 'I'm very excited to welcome John back to the team. He is a fantastic driver who's experience shall be priceless in helping us develop the new car alongside Mercedes next season. When I first learnt of the opportunity to work with John again, I jumped at the chance. Afterall, it was he who helped us begin so successfully in the GPGSL and I believe he will be the key to beating AMR next season and returning to the top; of the Championship tables.'

This means the Team Shadow Mercedes line up next season shall be:

Race Driver 1: Ruben Greidanus
Race Driver 2: Tobias Kederer
Test Driver 1: Josh Copeman
Test Driver 2: John Warrington

Incident 2k9 Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Stoopid Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Matteo isn't playing ball at the moment, I
> think
> > he may be on holiday. I will try and contact
> him
> > on facebook.
> >
>
> If you can't get hold of him, you could either go
> to the next person on the list or let Gianluigi or
> Zsigmond choose on his behalf...
>
> First half of the season review is here, the rest
> will be done after my holiday cos I'm still
> waiting on some things to come my way :)
>
> [i.imgbox.com]
> [i.imgbox.com]
> [i.imgbox.com]
> [i.imgbox.com]
> [i.imgbox.com]
> [i.imgbox.com]
> [i.imgbox.com]
> [i.imgbox.com]
> [i.imgbox.com]
>
> (Refresh page if some articles don't load...but
> you already knew that, right?)

Fantastic reading, love the funny bits! (Y)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
back of my holidays, was great to say that much ^^

a really nice review, looking forward to the other half (also hope for the other team reviews, they were great ^^).
To the race: How the hell did that happen? From 16th to 11th and the first 2 points in my 2nd race ever. Great way to end my season, and a, well, "better" end for Matteo Scala. Only hope, this continues, although I don't believe it ^^
100% awesome review! :) I took my time to read it, and i'm glad for it. Can't wait for the second half of it and the report on SMS. Looking forward to it! :)

Thanks for taking the time! (B)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Great rewiews, i'm curious to see if you were able to write something good on ScalaGP.
Also, I like the idea of betting, we should add this feature ;)

brunoboi Wrote:
> [img825.imageshack.us]
> g
>
> Announcement
>
> It is with great pleasure that I can now reveal
> the final addition to Team Shadow Mercedes' driver
> line up for Season 8 of the GPGSL. After winning
> the Season 2 Driver's Title with the team and
> giving himself legendary status, John Warrington
> returns to the team as a test driver.
>
> Team Principal, Tom Pellatt had this to say; 'I'm
> very excited to welcome John back to the team. He
> is a fantastic driver who's experience shall be
> priceless in helping us develop the new car
> alongside Mercedes next season. When I first
> learnt of the opportunity to work with John again,
> I jumped at the chance. Afterall, it was he who
> helped us begin so successfully in the GPGSL and I
> believe he will be the key to beating AMR next
> season and returning to the top; of the
> Championship tables.'
>
> This means the Team Shadow Mercedes line up next
> season shall be:
>
> Race Driver 1: Ruben Greidanus
> Race Driver 2: Tobias Kederer
> Test Driver 1: Josh Copeman
> Test Driver 2: John Warrington

Welcome John! I have a really strong testing partner next year but hopefully that will help me to push for the testers title.
Just a very brief notification: If Matteo doesn't respond, give Demon Racing the spot. SGP will drop out anyway.

Other than that: Brilliant Season Review, Jake! I didn't have the time yet to read it fully, but what I read so far was really nice.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
JohnMaverick Wrote:
> Just a very brief notification: If Matteo doesn't
> respond, give Demon Racing the spot. SGP will drop
> out anyway.
>
> Other than that: Brilliant Season Review, Jake! I
> didn't have the time yet to read it fully, but
> what I read so far was really nice.

Happy to step in as Team Owner for Demon to get this thing rolling, if Matteo in MIA....
But, he and ScalaGP have earnt the right to choose.... just depends on how urgent people want things to happen

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Awesome! What a great season review! I read everything and it was fun to read.. Cant wait for the other half ;)

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/13/2012 05:09PM by Charrel.
Ok, I'm going to go out on a leg here and pick Ed Greenhalgh for ScalaGP on behalf of Matteo. We all know he will chose him anyway lol! However, if he doesn't surface before the 2nd round of voting I will give his team spot to Demon Racing along with Ed.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Guys, I'm still out of the kloop as far the intertube is concerned, not looking like it will be fixed in the short term either.
Loved the review, the ads gave me a laugh. Bring back the GPGSL magazine!

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
god ive missed loads!!!

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
I'm off for a week, and then I'll finish the rest of the season review. :)

Glad to see it was fairly well received!

To L'Hexagone!

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Just a heads up, I won't have the internet for a few weeks. I assume that the next season won't start by then so I should be back before then.
That is an absolutely FANTASTIC review. The hours you spent on that were truly appreciated here, seriously well done, and Thankyou! :)

Top stuff!

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Jake do you want any help with the magazine?

I've got way to much free time right now ;)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Andrei Sevastian Press conference selected quotes:

"I think I will not take part in the next season mainly because I don't have a decent car. This is not a final decision and I'm still open to talks regarding a racing seat. If things don't go as planned, I will continue my racing career in minor formulas and hoping that someone will notice me in the near future. I would like to thank my ex-team for giving me the opportunity to drive in this extremely tight and tough league and I wish you guys all the best. This is not a good bye, but a more like: see u soon. Thank you!"

PS: Amazing review BTW

____

Announcement

The Christel VXR management can today confirm the departure of Connor Steer from the Christel VXR setup. Connor has left to further his driving career elsewhere and leaves with the full support and thanks of the whole team. This now leaves a test driver vacancy at the team and we welcome applications for the vacant role. The team are looking for a dedicated and committed driver and will be wary of accepting applications from drivers who have had activity issues in the past. We look forward to recieving your applications.

We wish Connor the best of luck in his future career and hope that our path's cross again in the future.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Snake Motorsports

Snake Motorsports in their preparation for season 8 is still looking for a test driver to help the team forward. We don't look at age, or experience. However we are looking for an active, enthousiatic driver that is willing to push the car to the max!
Applications can be send by PM to me, MDBSnake, or posted within this GPGSL topic.

Hoping to be able to wish someone aboard!

Signed,

Maikel de Boer, Snake Motorsports

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy