GPGSL S7 [SEASON COMPLETED!!!] Rule Changes Announced For S8.

Posted by GPGSL 
Welcome to the GPGSL Eric. Good to see some fresh blood coming into the series.

As for the feature race, great performance by the MPR guys. We saw that TNR, TSS and AMR are beatable here, so I hope that we will have a similar result in the main race. We have a good perf and we can be strong! Another win before I part form MPR would definitely crown my time here. I'll give everything for it and it would be even the nicer if Charrel could make it a double-win ;)

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
I think I finished 10th, that's quite ok considering the bad qualy. Congrats Dan for winning in your last race :)

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Nice, a double points finish to finish of the season in the testers.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
GPGSL British Grand Prix - Silverstone

Testers Sprint Race

That looks promising for us. Hopefully I can end my MAC career on a high :)

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

An ok race, I'm pleased to end with a strong points finish. Congratulations go to Gary in our battle for 5th, he has had a super impressive season and I think he'll go far.

I'm pleased I've made up for my poor start to the season, going from two retirements on the trot to 6th in the testers' championship isn't a bad return at all. A fun fact for you, I've had 13 points finishes in a row now, having scored in each session since Road America. This pleases me.

I would like to thank the team for a great season, and wish all the best of luck to Dominic, who will take my seat next season. I'd like to thank Carlos and Rod for being supportive, and Stefan for giving me a chance to prove myself in his team. Cheers boys :)

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/26/2012 06:53PM by Incident 2k9.
Finishing the championship where I started it: on the podium! Pleased with my rookie half season and surely, the best is yet to come. I would like to thank MPR for giving me this amazing opportunity and I'm listening to offers.

____
Not bad for Christel in the testers race, hope I can do better in the full race though ;)

Okay guys I have written up a list of questions that I'll be pm'ing round. There are a couple of general questions that hopefully everyone will be kind enough to answer.

Then for some people I have a few more questions that relate specifically to them or their team. Please don't be offended if you don't have any of these more direct questions to answer, its not that I've forgotten anyone, its just that If I had to create questions for everyone then I'd be here all night thinking them up and then putting them into a presentable fashion.

If you'd like to add anything yourself then just stick in the PM with your answers.

Cheers

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
All the PMs have been sent.

Let me know if I've missed anyone out :)

Good result for Jake, too bad it wasn't enough to get him 5th in the championship.

A very forgettable performance from me in the test race. Hopefully I can start next season as I did my career in this season.
Just answered your questions Dan :-)

As for the Feature Race, it's a nice way for Jake to leave, with a solid points finish. Dominic is slowly climbing up the field, and I'm sure he'll be fighting at the top before we realise he's there ;-)

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Very happy to get 9th in final meeting of the season, onto next year!
Ferrari2007 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Okay guys I have written up a list of questions
> that I'll be pm'ing round. There are a couple of
> general questions that hopefully everyone will be
> kind enough to answer.
>
> Then for some people I have a few more questions
> that relate specifically to them or their team.
> Please don't be offended if you don't have any of
> these more direct questions to answer, its not
> that I've forgotten anyone, its just that If I had
> to create questions for everyone then I'd be here
> all night thinking them up and then putting them
> into a presentable fashion.
>
> If you'd like to add anything yourself then just
> stick in the PM with your answers.
>
> Cheers

Received and replied. Many thanks for this, it should make for very interesting reading!

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

i'll answer the questions asap.
also quite a decent result in the testers race. well done (Y)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Btw, MPR finished 3rd in the GPGCL right? Nice! :P

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
We've dominated the testers championship this season do can't complain about that. Thanks guys!

Thanks for all the responses so far guys, keep them coming please :)

Ferrari2007 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thanks for all the responses so far guys, keep
> them coming please :)

You have another response in the mail...

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy