Group C mod 1989

Posted by conley12 
Group C mod 1989
Date: October 22, 2011 07:51AM
Posted by: conley12
Hi guys,
maybe for two or three years ago a project was born to make the WSC 1989 mod . There is a beta out on gp4db.com with the sauber. Someone know about the status of this fantastic projekt. Would be a dream to drive this cars in gp4 gameplay and in high quality.

Greetings from Germany - keep racing
Re: Group C mod 1989
Date: October 22, 2011 01:07PM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
The status is unknown. The main creators of this mod and their tracks, Tony Brick and Mario Beijer, are vanished in thin air for more than a year. I don't think that the mod will ever see the daylight.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Date: October 22, 2011 01:50PM
Posted by: conley12
thanks turbo lover for the info! i hope one day one of the other carcreator heros here have time to make a group c mod! I know in gtr2 or gt legends you can drive this cars but the gameplay and the ai in gp4 is for me the best in all racing games!
Date: October 23, 2011 12:20AM
Posted by: fongu
i know Erik created a car or two, and Filou made one too. Don't think they ever got painted??

Date: March 23, 2012 09:51PM
Posted by: bob197724
Hi Guys

Is this mod definitely dead or any chance of revival?
Date: March 24, 2012 01:49AM
Posted by: kerleyf1
Maybe we can work with guys that Fongu says, or can talk with rfactor mod creators.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
Date: March 24, 2012 06:11PM
Posted by: Alesi_fan
Mario lost all his work when his harddrive crashed and he lost his motivation at the same time.
I think Tony lost his motivation at the same time and he had some pc problem as well. But I think
all those cars that was made and painted still is there on some harddrive that Tony used.
I know Mario did some "testdrive" with them.
Maybe Tony will answer if some one will take it up again but I have not get any reply sins last year.
As Filou made some cars that Tony painted maybe he can help to try to get some reply and get
the hands on that work that is done so far. Its a lot that is finished but still a lot to do.
Tony had/have also started on some tracks as well together with Mario I think.

U/
Date: March 24, 2012 09:48PM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
They were pretty far with Mexico City, Brands Hatch and Anderstorp.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Date: March 26, 2012 04:46AM
Posted by: celinho
Several cars were ready.
I could not find a forum thread here that talks only of this MOD.
There were many pictures of almost every car.
It would be a great MOD .... but I know how to live the drama of losing all your work ... get motivated again ... redo everything from scratch .... is not easy!
So far for me this is very difficult to recover what I lost ... drama is an indescribable!!
I have to thank the support of Jürgen, Kerley, Paolo, Kev, Philippe, Pedro and others in this process.

Vários carros já estavam prontos.
Não consegui encontrar um tópico aqui no fórum que fala exclusivamente deste MOD.
Havia muitas imagens de praticamente todos os carros.
Seria um grande MOD.... mas sei como é viver o drama de perder todo seu trabalho... buscar novamente motivação... refazer tudo do zero.... não é fácil!!!
Até hoje para mim esta sendo muito dificil recuperar tudo que perdi... é um drama indescritível!!!!
Tenho que agradecer muito o apoio do Jürgen, Kerley, Paolo, Kev, Philippe, Pedro e outras pessoas neste processo..

Célio Jr. - Rio Verde - Goiás - Brasil
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy