F1 Manager - 2005 Season - End of the Season!

Posted by Twigster151 
If noone has the time to run it, I can do. But I'd prefer someone else running it.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
I might be able to give it a shot :) need to see if I can get the mod running though!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
MDBSnake schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I might be able to give it a shot :) need to see
> if I can get the mod running though!

Well, every race I've run a Ferrari has won, so I expect to see a McLaren winning then ;)

Some mods
Can I download the mod somewhere or is it in private hands?

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
MDBSnake Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Can I download the mod somewhere or is it in
> private hands?

It's in private hands at the moment due to the insane number of files we've had to basically plagiarized and then bundled together ;)

Just give me a minute to update the perf files and then I'll drop you the link :)

EDIT: Just wondering, do you use CSM Maikel?

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/08/2012 01:12AM by Twigster151.
I think twigster will send you the link for the mod, and also for the perfs.

Btw, the latest nt mclaren textures alesi has made were missing in the one I've used. Any chance that they can be added?

EDIT: I'm definitely typing too slow on my mobile ;)

Some mods

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/07/2012 11:52PM by kedy89.
I normally don't use CSM, but I'm familiar with it and have it set up :)

All the cars i have updated for the 2005 manager are in my 4shared folder...

Heres the link:)

[www.4shared.com]
Red Bull will be attending the test and focusing on pace.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Ferrari's Felipe Massa takes charge at free practice in Belgium

In a wet session at the race track of Spa Franchorchamps it was Felipe Massa who drove the fastest time of the day. Nearing the end of the session the time for the fastest person switched a few times between Massa in the Ferrari and Briscoe in the McLaren. Massa's last try however blew the field away! The Saubers went pretty steady today and also Klien found some good speed in the Minardi, placing it within the top 10.

McLaren Mercedes

Very well done by Ryan, and also by Nico who was testing some different setups today

Some mods
BAR
We're clearly not so fast in the rain, satisfied with Setup Reward though.
Massa keeps on top in Belgium

Felipe Massa seems to be fund of that first position in the charts, after being quickest in FP he also took pole position in qualifying! Sebastian Vettel will join him on the first row, trying to get that place of that red Ferrari. The thing that shoots in the eye the most is the position of both Williams', they were not able to get around quick enough, the main reason being traffic for that matter. But next to disappointment at the team of Williams, some light was shed on the Arrows of Ricardo Zonta, bringing it home in an amazing 4th place during this very wet qualification!
Also Minardi has done great, pulling a 7th and 12th place on the grid. Takuma Sato made the most of the team's setup reward, getting 5th for BAR

Oh no rain!
No words for this dismal performance.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Arrows Statement

Zonta performed very well today and showed everyone how it can be done. Glock did not do as well but still performed very well in my opinion. Hoping we can have a wet race.
Jordan

Rather unimpressive showing from Raikkonen, and Lotterer wasn't much better. Hopefully if things go our way we can score some points.
McLaren Mercedes

A great lap by Sebastian, he should be able to fight for the podium. Unluckily Nico had some traffic on his last runs, so we now have to work on a strategy that will bring him into the points.

Some mods
Williams F1

"Our qualify sucked. Signed, Frank Williams."

My GPGSL Career
BAR
Mixed feelings. While Takuma has performed very well, it was a dismal session for Giancarlo.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy