F1 Manager - 2005 Season - End of the Season!

Posted by Twigster151 
Sauber Statement

strong run for jenson, at the same time twigster i will like to drop heidfield to testing duties and promote doornbos to second driver effective immediatly...
Schumacher Fastest at Latest Test
As F1 returned to Silverstone once more in 2005, this time for the penultimate of the mid-season test sessions, it was Michael Schumacher who was the quickest of the attending teams with the two Ferrari drivers, Felipe Massa and Jos ‘The Boss’ Verstappen, completing the top three. Further down the field BAR had a strong showing with Sato and Leinders ending the session in 5th and 7th, with recently demoted Minardi driver Christian Klien splitting the pair in 6th. The McLaren’s chose not to go for the headline catching times and ended up in 12th and 13th, whilst Marc Gene took home the wooden spoon.

Also in other news, following their recent manager switch, Jordan announced the signings of both Heinz Harald Frentzen and Satoshi Motoyama, who coincidentally was dropped by the team at the end of last signing. Both drivers signed one year deals with Frentzen’s being worth £5.5m and Motoyama’s £3m. Ferrari were another team to announce double signing after they retained the services of both Jos Verstappen on a £9m one year deal and, Felipe Massa who he becomes the first driver to sign a three year deal, rumoured to be worth a whopping £33m, to stay at Ferrari until at least the end of 2008. In addition to this David Coulthard, who is currently enjoying a mildly average season at Renault, announced that he would be partnering Juan Pablo Montoya at the new BMW Sauber team after signing a two year deal worth around £14m.

Drivers open for contract offers until the end of round 14

Drivers open for contract offers until the end of round 15

Drivers with contracts for 2006

Team Budgets

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Ferrari

We are happy to have renewed contracts for both Felipe as Jos. We are sure they have a lot more in them for us to see! With this announcement we are almost ready for 2006, we are currently negotiating another driver to join our team. How our line-up will show will be revealed as soon as the Ferrari team is completed.

The test session went really good for us, too bad we couldn't show that in taking P1 as Williams went away with that spot. We need to be on our toes to get the lead in the WCC back from the latter named. Williams are our main rivals for the rest of 2005.

Looking forward to the next race!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Jordan

We are pleased to announce our driver line up for 2006, and believe that we can be further up the field with 1999 WDC contender Heinz-Harald Frentzen, and Satoshi Motoyama, who we have rehired after dropping him in 2004.

We are, however, not pleased with the test results from Silverstone, and expect a massive improvement in the next race.
Williams F1

"We're satisfied with the test's results. It brings us even closer to the top. Hopefully we may claim both titles again this year."

My GPGSL Career
BAR
Pace is there, but I am starting to have concerns about the reliability of our car...

Also, Twigster, I though I signed Adrian Sutil as a test driver, I think there is a comment from reve-san regarding the contract?
Arrows

Hopefully our reliability has improved from this. It would be nice to have both cars finishing the race.
Jack, your inbox is full again mate...

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Incident 2k9 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Jack, your inbox is full again mate...

I seem to make a habit of it ;)

I've made some space again :)

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Sauber Statement

We are delighted and welcome David Coulthard to the team, a very experience driver that will help us develop the car, welcome to the team David, now we need to get a Test driver and were set.
2005 Turkish Grand Prix Practice Session-Round 14

Both Ferraris were ahead at the top of the timesheets for the first ever turkish grand prix,Many drivers took there time in getting dialled in to the new track with Felipe Massa setting the fastest time near the end of the session,edging out teammate Jos Verstappen..Anthony davidson was an excellent 3rd for Minardi ahead of both Mclarens in 4th and 5th respectively..Although it was a difficult session for the Jordans,Toyotas and Arrows teams with them down the back of the field.With not much between the top 10 we should be in for an intresting qualifying session tomorrow...

Massa going quickest

Practice Standings

Wish this was qualifying...

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
We are hoping for a repeat in qualy :)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Renault
Not happy with that result.
McLaren Mercedes

Looks like we've a good performance here, hopefully we can completely close the gap to Ferrari in qualifying.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
BAR
Pretty satisfied
That did not go to plan. At least things can only get better.
2005 Turkish Grand Prix-Qualiying Session

Alonso on top in turkey

Fernando Alonso took his second pole position of the season with a fine error free lap here in istanbul for Ferrari,The 2 Mclarens were next up with Nico Rosberg just edging out Teammmate Sebastian Vettel with a great lap on his last run,with Villeneuve just ahead of Andre Lotterer,who had a great run in his Jordan to complete the top 5..Anthony Davidson also did a good job for Minardi with the 7th fastest time a good effort from the englishman...Championship leader Felipe Massa had a torrid day in the Ferrari and could only manage 11th..with the Redbulls and the Arrows teams bringing up the rear..

Alonso taking pole

Qualifying standings

BAR
Mixed feelings about the qualifying.
McLaren Mercedes

Very good job done by Nico and Seb, hopefully we can convert this in similar result in race

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy