F1 Manager - 2005 Season - End of the Season!

Posted by Twigster151 
In GP2 series the first one in the list took the place. However, this is entire new series. As i'm in the waiting list I personaly prefer to be the way i said - first man in the list. That way it's your luck which team you get, but It's definitely up to you how you'll manage it. otherwise I believe everyone will have to make his own way starting from Arrows/Minardi up to midfield teams and finally top teams. Which isn't right - when you get a team - manage it, if you don't like it - submit your apply to the waiting list and hope for a better team next time :)
Have to agree with pycku on this, otherwise as has been said, people will just change team again and again

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Hello, I am Currently the manager of the Sauber team, I was one of the Managers that asked to take over the Mclaren team, as Being a Mclaren fan since the early 90's, (that's when I started watching F1) what ever comes to the decision of twigster, will be fine with me, I will continue managing the new BMW team if I don't get the chance of managing Mclaren, this is a good thing we have here and I don't want or mean to screw it over.

Thanks...
mogotron Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hello, I am Currently the manager of the Sauber
> team, I was one of the Managers that asked to take
> over the Mclaren team, as Being a Mclaren fan
> since the early 90's, (that's when I started
> watching F1) what ever comes to the decision of
> twigster, will be fine with me, I will continue
> managing the new BMW team if I don't get the
> chance of managing Mclaren, this is a good thing
> we have here and I don't want or mean to screw it
> over.
>
> Thanks...

Interestingly, I managed Sauber before I managed Mclaren.

Option B :)
the B seems better to to me :-)

My GPGSL Career
Ask the current managers of whom would be interested to take over the McLaren slot

Put those names in a hat, together with the first (active) person on the waiting list. (or roll a dice, whatever to make a random choice)

The person that is Chosen gets McLaren, the other managers will maintain there own team, and the person on the waiting list gets the team that goes open, if he did not already get McLaren by random.

Just my choice in the matter ;-)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
After looking at all of the feedback (thanks for contributing btw guys) it looks as though option B was the more popular choice and, as Maikel has suggested, seeing as we're letting two of our current managers the chance to switch teams, I see no harm in allowing the rest of the managers the same opportunity. So, if there any other current managers who would like to apply for the McLaren job they are free to do so either via pm or by posting in the thread up until 5pm tomorrow, at which time I'll draw the lucky winners name out of a hat and give Alesi the green light to get the next race underway :)

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

I'd like to put my name forward for running Italy and Brazil unless there are any objections. I can also run the season ending GP in China if you need me too :)

Now that the deadline for applications has passed it is time to reveal our winner who is... Kedy89! He will take over the reigns at McLaren from the Hungarian GP onwards whilst RegularJohn has been instated as the new team boss at Jordan.

JohnWarrington Wrote:
> I'd like to put my name forward for running Italy
> and Brazil unless there are any objections. I can
> also run the season ending GP in China if you need
> me too :)

Thank you John! That would be brilliant :)

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

@Twigster..Now we have the mclaren manager sorted..am i good to go for the next race??..
McLaren Statement

We're happy to announce that kedy89 will be our new manager. He was very successful with Jordan, where he could celebrate two wins with the team, and that's why we think that he's the right one for this job. Now we will work hard in the remaining races so that we hopefully can win both titles.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Jordan Press Release

We here at Jordan Grand Prix are very happy to announce that we have a new team manager, and all of us here at the team hope that this will give us more motivation to get us into the points once again. We wish our former manager, kedy89, all the best at his role in McLaren.
Alesi no1 Wrote:
> @Twigster..Now we have the mclaren manager
> sorted..am i good to go for the next race??..

Kedy has opted not to change the current lineup at McLaren so yes you are good to go :)

Twigster151 Wrote:
> Alesi no1 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > @Twigster..Now we have the mclaren manager
> > sorted..am i good to go for the next race??..
>
> Kedy has opted not to change the current lineup at
> McLaren so yes you are good to go :)

Ok m8,al get started over the weekend..cheers:)
2005 Hungarian Grand Prix Practice Session

Jos Verstappen headed a Ferrari 1-2 in practice for the hungarian grand prix today,"The boss" edged out his teamamate with a quick lap at the end of the session..Nico Rosberg was an excellent 3rd in the Mclaren,ahead of Takuma Sato and Kimi Raikkonen who rounded out the top 5.The times were very close with just over a half a second seperating the entire field which will make for an intresting qualifying tomorrow...

Verstappen goes quickest

Free practice classification

McLaren Mercedes

Good pace shown by Nico, he's very close to the Ferraris. Also good longruns by Ryan.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
BAR
Takuma's pace is very good, BAR should be fast this weekend.
Jordan

Loving Raikkonen's pace here, looking good for tomorrow's qualifying session.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy