GP4 Central - Website to close

Posted by TomMK 
Re: GP4 Central - GP4CC Season 4
Date: December 04, 2015 12:02PM
Posted by: miki2000milos
no experience really xD
Probably a good idea to leave it here and let Tom decide what will happen next.

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/04/2015 12:02PM by miki2000milos.
Date: December 05, 2015 04:24AM
Posted by: TomMK
I see where you're coming from Jorge, but it's a shame that we're doing this again.

Unfortunately Monaco 1967 has some graphical glitches where objects don't line up with the edges of the track. But the rule about "not using the walls" means the walls in the .dat file, i.e. you're not allowed to bump off the walls to go faster.

That's not what stefano (and many others) did. I'm not going to penalise anyone for touching those graphical glitches at this event.

I'll try to make sure we don't have any more areas at the remaining tracks with these issues (Y).

=====================================================

Intel NUC 8i3, 8GB RAM, MS Sidewinder Wheel
Date: December 05, 2015 04:46AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Well im out of the competition.
I think the rules have been broken, article 4.2 has been clearly abused.

As usual any excuse of what i put in public with common sence and logic is used against me.

So like i said im out of the competition.

I would like my team to be out of the mod for the Pau event onwards
and i shall not return to this league ever again.

Its a real shame it has come this, breaking rules makes another person win an event and league manager
let that person get away with it. Really shameful.

Bye.
Date: December 05, 2015 09:24AM
Posted by: LutzM
Good morning :-)

Oh come on Jorge, take a deep breath and think about it once again.

Of course it is disappointing when someone is faster than me or you, but thats racing :-)
Don't let us discuss about walls that are there or not...let's have fun!

If you want to take it so serious it's ok, but show your skills in the remaining 6 events instead of giving up after event #2.
Please don't let your temperament destroy the season of you and your team mate...

Guys, this is a game, a game should make fun and not make us argue about the other.

Have a great weekend
Lutz
Date: December 05, 2015 09:32AM
Posted by: supermonty
Basta Jorge !

You're a great driver and a significant person in Gp4 communauty, that's assured, but each time you don't win, we have a polemic. In season two, it was a "Keyboard physics conspiracy" and now this is with the walls. In the past, you've called Tom as a "liar", an "unqualified" organisator. You supposed that stefano was cheating because he's very fast with Keyboard. And now it's take up again.
This league is a peaceful and friendly championship, not a politic fight in which each of us defend power, money or his life, using insults and polemics.

If you consider that this league is not enough great for you, create your own. As we said in french, "tu as le melon" !
Date: December 05, 2015 09:57AM
LutzM Is about been honest. To my eyes Stefan86k was not honest. He abused the rules of the league that was already established. He beat me for abusing a rule.
I have no problem been beaten if its fair, but in this case as i said is not.

Supermonty@ The physics of season 2 were made specific for keyboard drivers. It was nearly imposible for any wheel driver to be close to the best keyboard driver.
You know this, but i know you will play dumm because of convinience. Tom still put MORE PENALTY TO WHEEL DRIVERS making in my case 1.5 to 1.7 seconds slower
than the best or second best keyboard driver, thats not a competicion in my view.
Tom PROMISED ME IN THE PRESEASON of season 2 that he would make it more fair to everyone. This did not happend, i waited 4 events, nearly 3/4 of the season and still the advantage
for keyboard drivers was considerable, instead he put more severe penalties for WHEEL drivers. So yes i called him a liar, he clearly deserved it.
STEFAN86K is a cheater because HE WENT THROUGH A WALL, HE ACCELERATED MUCH QUICKER IN THE HAIRPIN because he went through a wall abusing rule 4.2 of the league making contact with a wall.
I have no problem if am beaten if its fair but in this case again is not.

No i will not create my own league. You can create you own but frankly i dont give @#$%& what you do.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/05/2015 10:02AM by jcaranti.
Date: December 05, 2015 10:11AM
Posted by: LutzM
Jorge,

the problem in this special case is, that there are 2 opinions in the definition regarding the walls...in my eyes it's not about being honest. But I accept your opinion - I simply don't share it :-)

The problem is the track, not the driver. Tom already mentioned to check this, so that it might not happen again.
I don't care about physics or if a keyboard driver can go faster or not...I just want to race :-)

@All: It's nearly christmas - be gentle!!! There are enough things in this crazy world to argue about - a simple PC game should not be one of them!

Happy 6th December
Date: December 05, 2015 10:21AM
LutzM Im not racing ever again in this league. Thats the end of it.

The past shows me that TomMk rules always in the contrary of what i clame.
I think he does this on purpose.

Dont go around it because i will not change my mind.
I dont like to be beated when someone abused the rules of track limit and league manager lets that person get away with it.
Date: December 05, 2015 10:22AM
it's 5th december mate (H)

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

Date: December 05, 2015 10:42AM
When you send a hotlap on the leaderboard, it is rejected if you've cut the track, isn't it ? So, if the lap is OK, it is accepted. We must make the difference between touch softly the wall and go troughout like a bulldozer (and if it's not a bug, you finish with two wheels in the sky) In the hairpin, it's clearly a graphic bug. When you are exiting this corner, if you go much more at the external, the car run on the pavement, bounce and loose grip.
Date: December 05, 2015 10:51AM
supermonty@ its clearly that you have not read the rules of the league.

4.1.2 : Any participant may appeal any other's laptime [b]after visual inspection[/b] up to 48 hours after the end of an event.

Do you need glasses? I gladly pay to send it to france ...
The system checks the file, BUT LEAGUE MANAGER checks the laps VISUALLY !
Seems to me you need reading lessons.

In stefan86k replay i do not see 2 wheels in the air. I see a half a car that goes through a wall.

4.2 : Contact with barriers or other cars must not be used [color=#FF0000]to gain an advantage.[/color]

Going throught that wall you accelerated much quicker out of the hairpin, their for gaining
an advantage.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/05/2015 10:55AM by jcaranti.
Date: December 05, 2015 11:02AM
jcaranti écrivait:
-------------------------------------------------------
> supermonty@ its clearly that you have not read the
> rules of the league.

> Do you need glasses? I gladly pay to send it to
> france ...

Why not, but i prefer Ray Ban.

Have a good day
Date: December 05, 2015 11:10AM
Supermonty@
So you couldnt make an argument that you did not read the rules jajajajajaj.
i CONTINUE TO jajajjajajajajajajaj.
Date: December 05, 2015 01:26PM
Posted by: stefano86k
I'm tired to see my name near bad words again, like I said in season 2, I'm here just for fun, but this is not fun, this is the reason that I didn't participate in season 3 and the reason that I leave season 4, I have more serious things to think in real life. Sorry guys, sorry supermonty
Date: December 05, 2015 03:56PM
ouch, so the top 2 guys are leaving :/

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

Date: December 05, 2015 05:28PM
I was here for the fun too but i dont like to be beaten when someone breakes the rules.

Season 2: i said my reasons about the physics favored too much the keyboard drivers and league manager put severe penalties to wheel drivers
their for making it imposible to challenge for a podium in normal conditions, and i left the league 3/4 of that season because i was promised by the league manager
things were going to get more balanced between keyboard drivers and wheel drivers, obviously this did not happend.

Season 3 i did not participate so i cant say how it was here.

I have other things to do besides playing a game and trying to share a fun moment.

Bye. (N)
Date: December 06, 2015 02:01PM
Date: December 06, 2015 03:14PM
Posted by: brasspanels
Well that escalated quickly
Date: December 06, 2015 04:39PM
I see SVR team likes to win abusing the tracks limits. Interesting way to declare themselves as winners.
Date: December 06, 2015 06:54PM
Posted by: Carlitox
Amidst all this mess, I fixed the track error and managed to pull off a magical lap, though a full second and a half slower than the top time. Top speed seems to be key, but that compromises the fast turns and that is where I seem to lose time. I recovered a full second just being a bit braver at Variante Bassa.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy