GP4: How to make CSM?

Posted by jordan3878 
GP4: How to make CSM?
Date: June 26, 2011 03:55PM
Posted by: jordan3878
I try to install Mods on GP4 but i don't know how to open CSM It comes up with GP4? Please Help!

Thanks, =)
Re: GP4: How to make CSM?
Date: June 26, 2011 03:57PM
Posted by: jordan3878
Hi, I want to install mods on GP4 but when i get the decriptided exe it comes up with GP4? How do i make it open up with CSM? Please help! Thanks
Date: June 26, 2011 04:40PM
Posted by: hasbriale
1. Get the Original 5.98 MB (Patched) GP4.exe file. (Not the decrypted exe)
2. Cars.wad has to be the original 22 MB file (GP4 Default one).
3. Use latest ZAZ tools and install it. Run the CSM using CSM application with ZAZ tools.

If you don't want CSM and want to use decrypted exe then you'll need to build your own cars.wad files.

Or

Forget it !!! Simple !
Date: June 26, 2011 04:52PM
Posted by: Mick-Sut
jordan3878 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi, I want to install mods on GP4 but when i get
> the decriptided exe it comes up with GP4? How do i
> make it open up with CSM? Please help! Thanks

not sure I understand your ?, are you saying you have a csm mod and don`t know how to load it
Date: June 27, 2011 02:35PM
Posted by: PIQUETFAN
For me this is quite easy, I had no problems at all in stalling CSM and making it work. My question is: Does exist a tutorial which teach how to create a CSM carset from the scratch? I'd love to know!
Date: June 27, 2011 03:06PM
Posted by: Bruce D
There isn't a tutorial that I know of, or if there is it's not very helpful. I've recently done a mod for my personal use and it works quite well so I, and I'm sure many others here, can help you if you have questions. The best thing to do is start by getting Tony's 2009 Empty mod (http://www.gp4db.com/download.php?file=files/mods/2009/2009%20Empty%20Mod%20(Tony).rar) and work from there. I just worked it all out as I went along, it's surprisingly simple when you get into it.

EDIT: Maybe I should sit down tonight and start writing one based on my experience with it, just to help the others out.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/27/2011 03:40PM by Bruce D.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy