quicklaps

Posted by cinefill 
quicklaps
Date: June 27, 2011 09:48AM
Posted by: cinefill
Sorry if this may sound stupid, but i'm new to gp4. When I play quicklaps with one or more cars, there's a predetermined order (in 2011 mod: Vettel, Webber....). Can this order be changed? Thanks and sorry for my english mistakes.
Re: quicklaps
Date: June 27, 2011 10:16AM
Posted by: mortal
Not sure what you mean, but you can edit the mod to change the drivers. The Patch folder has the performance file, this lists teams and drivers and the relative performance values. However, changing the order of this file means that you have to also change the helmets config, otherwise the driver would be wearing the wrong helmet, or even driving the wrong car. Look at the mod structure, read the files and you will see how it works.
Back-up before you make any changes so you can always revert to the original.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: June 27, 2011 10:23AM
Posted by: cinefill
I don't mean editing the drivers of the teams. I mean: if I want to play the quicklap mode and I select one player, it selects me Vettel because he is the first and if I want to race, for exemple with Alonso i must select 5 players, because Alonso is the fifth. Isn't it possible to play a quicklap with one player who is Alonso? I hope this time i've been clearer. Thanks.
Date: June 27, 2011 11:17AM
Posted by: mortal
Now I get it. Sorry, I don't do quick-laps, but I'm sure if you hang in there someone will have an answer for you.
Try selecting Alonso in the mod driver list.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: June 27, 2011 03:07PM
Posted by: Bruce D
I may be wrong here, but I think if you select quicklaps and then go to the driver selection page you should be able to select whichever driver you want there and also how many compete in the quicklaps session.
Date: June 27, 2011 03:14PM
Posted by: kerleyf1
Yes, that's what Bruce D said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy